I ordered one without Birdseye or Flame

:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:  Alfang might be a panda bear in disguise.

DocNrock said:
agree with you for some builds.  I think for my blue quilt strat, quartersawn is the way I am going to go.  I'll post a pic of the back for ya!   :toothy12:

Fernando, he is right.  I love figured maple as much as the next guy.  Sometimes too much wood in the neck, body, etc., is too busy.  IMHO.

I was just making joke on him ( :laughing7: ), I believe too in some guitars it has to be plain!  :icon_thumright:

NonsenseTele said:
This is blasphemy from you, Greg  :laughing7:

And I love salsichas hehehe

I love them too.. I think I had one the last time I went to a brazillian restaurant:
churrascaria_bsb.jpg

waiter-churrascaria-rodizio-carretao.jpg

Alfang might be a panda bear in disguise.

:laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

I love you sick bunch of people!

Hey Alfang,
It is good to know that you are the resident Bamboo expert.  I love that stuff and it is so peaceful to set under it.  I might take you up on your offer since my wife is bugging me to put some more in.

DocNrock said:
GoDrex said:
I like the way that neck looks more than any birds eye or flame. I don't think I've ever seen a quarter sawn neck before. Looks like the way to go for all maple necks IMO

I agree with you for some builds.  I think for my blue quilt strat, quartersawn is the way I am going to go.  I'll post a pic of the back for ya!   :toothy12:

Fernando, he is right.  I love figured maple as much as the next guy.  Sometimes too much wood in the neck, body, etc., is too busy.  IMHO.
Errrrrruuuuuuuuuhhhhhhmmm Doc, isn't the body and neck supposed to be made of wood... :icon_scratch: How can you have too much.... :dontknow:

Back