I need your help, Americans, please!

Orpheo

Guys,

I bought a strat off of ebay today. it's a really nice one, cause a: it's a cheapy. b: it's warmoth c: it's loaded with top notch hardware. The guitar was just 350$, that's like 275 euro's. Thats less than a squier strat. The thing is, the seller is likely not to ship to the Netherlands... Who is willing to help me out by having the guitar shipped to him (or her) and then ship it off to me? Neck and body ofcourse not attached, to make it easier. I will cover all shipping costs + insurance etc etc.

edit: the seller also states that he won't ship to a PO box and that the address needs to be confirmed in paypal. Maybe I'm a bit presumptuous, but I'd rather have someone standing by than having to arrange it afterwards.

edit 2: maybe I should have thought of this before I bought the guitar  :sad1: but 305$ is just a bargain for duncans, warmoth parts, schaller and kahler parts...

If he ships to APO addresses you can have it shipped here to Germany then just catch a train down to pick it up.

Bill

Guys, thank you SO much for your input! I'll ask him if he wants to ship to APO addresses if shipping directly to me is a PITA ;) I'll keep you guys posted :)

oh EBAY, I hate yet love you. I need an address to fill in as a 'backup' address otherwise I can't even complete payment. I'll drop you guys some PM's right away.

thanks guys! I REALLY appreciate all the super-kind efforts! The person I talked it through with knows who he is. It's nothing personal if you haven't been chosen, haha. I had to pick one, and it was a very arbitrary choice :p

To everybody who was so superkind in wanting to assist me: thanks!!!!! Too bad you're all in the USA, otherwise I'd bought you all a beer ;) A forum member and I worked it out together, and the guitar is on it's way to him. The choice for this person was somewhat arbitrary, I have to admit ;) The guitar will arrive on his doorstep this tuesday, and I really can't wait for him to tell me about it, haha.

Back