I guess i'll put it here too..

Good place for it.  Looks killer.  Try this, though:

1a-1.jpg

wb3.jpg

:kewlpics:

wow.  love that guitar.  great look.  bet it rocks.
I'm tempted to build a Floyd Rose warmoth, although my experience with Floyds has been mixed....  I had a low pro edge floyd on a '93 Ibanez RG770 and coulndn't get it in tune/stay in tune to save my life.... years later I bought an inexpensive Korean Ibanez with a Floyd Ibanez ZR (zero resistance) and it was the greatest bridge I have ever had.  stayed in tune for months, with loads of dive bombs and pull ups on the bar, and a broken string didn't knock the rest out of tune.
I haven't seen the ZR's for sale anywhere on their own. 

I'm a huge fan of the floyd in theory, but they make me nervous.  Has anyone had luck with the Floyd stabilization bars?

Just go with an original Floyd or a Schaller Floyd -- they work wonderfully and they stay in tune.

This is the first real floyd guitar i've had.  lots better than any liscensed one i've ever had.  setup was even remarkably easy, i was so suprised.  I shimmed it, mounted it, intonated it and that was about it.  i had everything else done and was waiting on the floyd to show up (it showed up on my birthday!) so i was playing within an hour of ripping the ups box open.

I love your axe...I am considering doing the same but a flat top woth a Kahler. 

does anyone know if the flat tops come with a forearm an tunny cots standerd??

dmraco said:
I love your axe...I am considering doing the same but a flat top woth a Kahler. 

does anyone know if the flat tops come with a forearm an tunny cots standerd??

your post needs more cowbell.

IBANEZRULES has ZR's for sale, as well as LoPro's etc. - scroll down. Pricey.....

http://www.ibanezrules.com/parts.htm#Trems

Back