I can't keep it bottled up!

Wana_make_a_guitar

I was going to keep this a kind of secret for a few months so when i've finished it and wired it up, i's surprise you, but that didn't last the day. Tomorrow, when the money is moved into my mum's paypal account, i'll have a new walnut soloist body in a few weeks! F- YeahI'm gonna put an oil finish on it and chuck a JB in it it as well as a Floyd rose. Stuff the lp, i just went with the groove at the moment i saw the body!
SL134a.jpg

:icon_biggrin:

Nice.  I really like the soloist body style.  It reminds me of my old Brian Moore C-55 that I sold a few years ago.  ..where's the suicide smiley?  I guess this just means I'll have to build a soloist eventually.  :icon_biggrin:  Good luck with your project.

Mr Real Nice said:
..where's the suicide smiley? 

suicidexz0.gif
  :icon_thumright:
Nice body! Any idea on what kind of neck you're looking for? I'm thinking about doing the same and just going super simple on my first build just to kinda "get my feet wet". Knowing me, though, I'll probably change my mind again. :laughing7:

SrDeMaFp said:
Mr Real Nice said:

suicidexz0.gif
Nice body! Any idea on what kind of neck you're looking for? I'm thinking about doing the same and just going super simple on my first build just to kinda "get my feet wet". Knowing me, though, I'll probably change my mind again. :laughing7:

Neck won't be for a long time, but i'll go for something with a rosewood fingerboard definitely.

Mum's not quite convinced on me buying it, but dad says i should get it before the Aus dollar gets lower, so i'm gettin it!

Wana_make_a_guitar said:
Max said:
So, actually, anybody here could snatch it away from you?  :toothy12:
You wouldn't.............................  :sad:
Nah :p Not my style. Besides, I've not got everything I need for my current build.
Can't afford it either. Actually, I don't even have any money right now. Mowin lawn tomorrow for a bit of money.

Wana_make_a_guitar said:
SrDeMaFp said:
Mr Real Nice said:

suicidexz0.gif

Neck won't be for a long time, but i'll go for something with a rosewood fingerboard definitely.

Mum's not quite convinced on me buying it, but dad says i should get it before the Aus dollar gets lower, so i'm gettin it!

Sounds like dad plays the market.  Good call on his part.  Good think he's not talking about the US dollar.

suicidexz0.gif
    <----That right thar is funny......Doc..A bit twisted but funny... :eek:

Nice one there Wanna.....Walnut is pretty sweet......

Congrats on your soon-to-be purchase. I built my first Warmoth when I was around your age - 14 or 15 I think I was. At the time I was washing dishes for next to nothing and took for what seemed like forever to save up. That guitar now is beat to sh!t and out of commission, but I played a buttload of gigs with it.  :rock-on:

DangerousR6 said:
suicidexz0.gif

I'll sure to be usin' your neckplate on it too! Just to make it all the more sweeter!

DangerousR6 said:
suicidexz0.gif

Oh by the way Dangerous, you live in Greenville don't you?

http://www.stickdeath.com/escape1.htm

It's a game

Wana_make_a_guitar said:
DangerousR6 said:
suicidexz0.gif

I'll sure to be usin' your neckplate on it too! Just to make it all the more sweeter!

Wana_make_a_guitar said:
DangerousR6 said:
suicidexz0.gif

Oh by the way Dangerous, you live in Greenville don't you?

http://www.stickdeath.com/escape1.htm

It's a game
That's pretty funny.... :toothy10:

Back