How long more?

fibredrive

just curious, placed my order on 27 feb 2008 but have yet to receive my items. ordered showcase body and neck but have requested they finish my neck in clear satin and do the fret job. how long does it normally take before my items are shipped out?
kinda anxious. haha. my 1st build... :headbang1:

thks folks.

Getting the neck finished has slowed things down. Frets, tuner hole re-drills, even fitting a nut only usually takes 2-3 days before it ships but if the order has to go via the paint shop it can take weeks more.

eeeks. sigh. guess gotta wait then. friend of mine had his order shipped within 2 weeks and he had his neck finished in satin too. hope mine's as quick. thanks!

they sent me an email saying it could be ready by next week. i am so anxious, I haven't been able to sleep properly. i've been dreaming and researching on pickups. settled for tremonti's pups. sigh. can't wait for next week.

My neck is taking 10 weeks and the body 8-12.  Both will be finished, and the neck is a bit non standard (ebony fingerboard and s/s frets).

oh wow! that's pretty long! ah vell, i just got me UPS notice. neck and body will arrive 24 march!!!  :hello2:

I am very sympathetic to you man... I really am... But this thread reminded me the following:

King Julian: All we have to do is wait until they are in a deep sleep...
[10-second pause]
King Julian: [shouts] How long is this going to take?

:) Sorry for the slightly off-topic. Couldn't resist that. If you haven't seen Madagascar, please do, for your sake... :) :) :)

Back