how is everyone doing?

BroccoliRob

hey party people. how y'all been doing? Haven't been 'round lately cuz my life partner broke her hip a while back ago, but she finally got to come home this week. wild times when I was out shopping for ambulatory supplies in preparation. went to 3 stores including Straub's and could not find decent toilet paper! crestfallen (that means when u feel sad or defeated--not when a crest actually falls, lol don't ask me where words come from) I went to Staples to get some printer paper and lo and behold, that place sells toilet paper and paper towels. Bonus!! who knew? #NotMe so I find the last twelve (12) pack of TP and scarf it up. but then this little old lady sees me grab it and screams "God****it. I need toilet paper!"

"well look," I says to her, I says "I'll buy it and split it with you."

so, here I am with a little old lady in a Staples parking lot divvying up a pack of Charmin like a couple of dealers splitting a stash! then she hands me a 20 and asks if I can make change. I'm under 50 so ofc I don't have paper money but now she and I are laughing so hard at this situation we can hardly stand it. I'm like, "nah, it's on the house."

She says, "do you party?"

"h*ll yeah I party"

so now I'm sitting in a '05 corolla with a 79 year old hippie hotboxing in the Staples parking lot. I give her her 6 rolls of TP and then roll out.

i love this city

so what's new with you?

Missed you B-Rob. Glad to know the B-Rob abides. Prayers for a smooth recovery.

Been doing well man. Forum's not the same without you bro.

Gotta say one thing though. I thought the story would get more interesting after she asked you whether you're partying.

hey party people. how y'all been doing? Haven't been 'round lately cuz my life partner broke her hip a while back ago, but she finally got to come home this week. wild times when I was out shopping for ambulatory supplies in preparation. went to 3 stores including Straub's and could not find decent toilet paper! crestfallen (that means when u feel sad or defeated--not when a crest actually falls, lol don't ask me where words come from) I went to Staples to get some printer paper and lo and behold, that place sells toilet paper and paper towels. Bonus!! who knew? #NotMe so I find the last twelve (12) pack of TP and scarf it up. but then this little old lady sees me grab it and screams "God****it. I need toilet paper!"

"well look," I says to her, I says "I'll buy it and split it with you."

so, here I am with a little old lady in a Staples parking lot divvying up a pack of Charmin like a couple of dealers splitting a stash! then she hands me a 20 and asks if I can make change. I'm under 50 so ofc I don't have paper money but now she and I are laughing so hard at this situation we can hardly stand it. I'm like, "nah, it's on the house."

She says, "do you party?"

"h*ll yeah I party"

so now I'm sitting in a '05 corolla with a 79 year old hippie hotboxing in the Staples parking lot. I give her her 6 rolls of TP and then roll out.

i love this city

so what's new with you?

Great story, but what city?

Things are good here, thanks. :)
officially its called St Louis but we all call it "the Louie"

Been doing well man. Forum's not the same without you bro.

Gotta say one thing though. I thought the story would get more interesting after she asked you whether you're partying.
bro, i learned a long time ago to live by two simple phrases:

- when your here, you're family (olive garden)
- never follow a hippie to a second location

although, last time i was at my local OG they wouldnt let me take off my shoes off. when i visit family i always take them off because seems disrecepectful to leave them on in someone's house and track outside grime on their carpet. they were like "sir, you have to leave, you're getting debris everywhere" which is like, how? the dirt is on the outside of the shoes, and i didn't have socks so there was no dirt on them either.

anyway, i just think it was rude to kick someone out just because they didnt have shoes and was getting rainbow glitter on their floor and chairs and tables because they just came from a pride event. not very inclusive if u ask me.

anyway, the one time i did follow a rando hippie somewhere i ended up doing peyote with the elders of a reclusive commune. that night i knew what it felt like to be "inside" the lava lamp lol. i had so many goosebumps you coulda called me a down pillow

lmao i love that film

Back