33432_437070357111_527102111_5925694_2666967_n.jpg

Looks much better now. :icon_thumright:

line6man said:
mayfly said:
Thanks to everyone for their comments!

Here's the revised poster.  It includes suggestions from bandmates as well:

33432_437070357111_527102111_5925694_2666967_n.jpg

Looks much better now. :icon_thumright:

This version too me makes it look like one of the kids turned the contrast knob on the T.V. all the way to Dark.....no depth just flat....boring....hahaha..just my thoughts...lol

mayfly said:
Max said:
I'd just suggest checking out alternate fonts.

psst Max - it's supposed to be the same font as the maximum R&B poster....
Yep, and it's close, but not quite there  :icon_thumright:

I'll see what fonts I can find.

It might be a little dark on the whole, but you're never going to get a consensus on a message board.  Overall, I think every image looks like it's a "part" of the poster now and further tinkering might get you farther away from an ideal rather than closer.  I say leave it.  Looks damned good.

And where'd you get the pearl snap?  (Not to sound too girly stalkery)

Lucky #007 said:
It might be a little dark on the whole, but you're never going to get a consensus on a message board.  Overall, I think every image looks like it's a "part" of the poster now and further tinkering might get you farther away from an ideal rather than closer.  I say leave it.  Looks damned good.

And where'd you get the pearl snap?  (Not to sound too girly stalkery)

Cheers!  The pearl snap is a scully shirt.  They're available at many fine clothing stores, but you can have a look at the website at

http://www.scullyleather.com/catalog/category.asp?BRN=APP

Aha, the good folks at Scully.  I have a few of their shirts.  That dude they use on their site makes me want to hurt people though.  I'm not sure why.

If you like pearl snaps (especially the more ornate ones) look up Rockmount.  Good stuff.

Lucky #007 said:
Pearl snaps are exempt.   :headbang1:

Yep.

I've got a couple of rockmount shirts as well, but they are a PITA because they are dryclean only.  The scully shirts you can just toss in the washer.

I think that now that that crisp edge has been taken away, the poster looks a whole lot smoother. Also, if EFARM was to be moved up to just under your shoulder, I think that would even the poster out a bit.

Back