How do you like our new band poster?

mayfly

Epic Member
36122_436204772111_527102111_5899849_3988491_n.jpg

The graphic of you at the top left looks like a bad photoshop, but otherwise, looks ok to me.

Alfang said:
Bad photoshop? Get  grip.  I think it looks great!

The edges of the image are too crisp. The picture doesn't blend into the background at all. :dontknow:

Just do some contrast adjusting on the mayfly photo so the black is closer to the black of the background and it'll work great.

On a note of equality though, this sure looks like it's Your Band to me at the moment.

My novice opinion agrees with the contrast settings.  Maybe try some Gaussian Blur on the image of you as well.  Very lightly of course.

Also, that looks like a badass pearl snap.  Far too few people appreciate the sheer awesomeness that is a pearl snap shirt.

Lucky #007 said:
My novice opinion agrees with the contrast settings.  Maybe try some Gaussian Blur on the image of you as well.  Very lightly of course.

Also, that looks like a badass pearl snap.  Far too few people appreciate the sheer awesomeness that is a pearl snap shirt.

Ha, pearl snaps.

The proper knobs for a Paisley Tele:

A42_A.jpg

Nice, real hip and cool....nice way to present the band...makes me want to go to the club.....guess thats really what you want in a poster, so cool!

baskruit said:
It looks a bit out of balance to me with that huge black space in the top right corner.

That's for the eventual graffiti. Canucks are considerate that way. :)

If I didn't know of Trevor from the forum, I'd go see that show just for the shirt. Knowing Trevor, I'll go for the shirt AND for wild B-bender action!  :headbang1:

Thanks to everyone for their comments!

Here's the revised poster.  It includes suggestions from bandmates as well:

33432_437070357111_527102111_5925694_2666967_n.jpg

mayfly said:
Thanks to everyone for their comments!

Here's the revised poster.  It includes suggestions from bandmates as well:

33432_437070357111_527102111_5925694_2666967_n.jpg

I think the first version looks better, it makes it look like you own it! ....like the band is yours and your the lead dog......Own that baby dude...male dominance!!!...ya!!  ...lol :evil4:

Back