How Diseased In the Head Am I?

.ro

I faked sick and ditched work because my third Warmoth guitar is coming today. Furthermore, while it's coming, I'm scouring the Warmoth showcase and website and planning my next one. I just do not think this is at all healthy behavior. At all. Ah screw it, work will survive without me for a day!  :evil4:    :rock-on:

O

OzziePete

Just tell the boss you had GAS  :eek:

(Guitar acquisition syndrome, that is......) :glasses9:

ByteFrenzy

I have the luxury of being able to work from home - and to choose when I do that (if I don't exagerate too much). The days I work from home just happen to coincide pretty much with the days the brown truck comes by.

rahimiiii

Some bosses in Taiwan (not sure if all) requires a doctor's note if you are calling sick, otherwise it's counted as an unexcused absence.

TonyW

My parts get delivered to work, but i did have a sick day after all the parts were in to assemble.

I look at Warmoth guitar bodies and necks almost every day. I have a LPS Junior and a new Jazzmaster split
with a Baritone neck on the drawing board but i am not moving on anything until the Aussie dollar is back up to speed
as its currently only 65c per the US $ and Warmoth has just put their prices up    :help:

:icon_scratch: 

dbw

Don't worry Tony, I think the US dollar is headed for a big crash.  :sad: :help:

shanejw

I usually check the showcase everyday..either at home or at work.  I get paid a lot to look at Warmoth stuff all the time..I can't help it.

fibredrive

we need to produce a medical certificate from the doctor's if we call in sick. otherwise we don't get paid!!

behavior wise, i think its perfectly normal. :)

i get my warmoth parts delivered to work too. just received my dimarzio pups today at work as well. heh.

G

guitlouie

While I commend you for your dedication to your guitar, I just want to say, in case my boss is looking, I haven't called out of work in like ten years.

PitchShifter

TonyW said:
My parts get delivered to work, but i did have a sick day after all the parts were in to assemble.

I look at Warmoth guitar bodies and necks almost every day. I have a LPS Junior and a new Jazzmaster split
with a Baritone neck on the drawing board but i am not moving on anything until the Aussie dollar is back up to speed
as its currently only 65c per the US $ and Warmoth has just put their prices up    :help:

Hey Tony, got my (old style) Jazzmaster body sitting around awaiting the Aussie to improve before it gets a baritone neck as well. So far, it's been  a long wait!

TonyW

PitchShifter said:
TonyW said:

Hey Tony, got my (old style) Jazzmaster body sitting around awaiting the Aussie to improve before it gets a baritone neck as well. So far, it's been  a long wait!

I nearly bit the bullet and went for the Jazzmaster split body on Friday, but a little voice inside my head
(in my wifes tone mind you) said wait wait wait, or was it no no no, probably the latter

:confused4: