Home Sweet Home

PhilHill

The shop, such as it is. It's a little crowded but I manage to get things done. Still have to figure out some kind of proper finishing/spray area, but that will probably have to be in a different area. If we can ever manage to get the garage cleaned out. Still full of detritus from moving in....... :dontknow:
d5yQJM.jpg

ifJTYY.jpg

. One day at a time.  :headbang:

Nice shop! Mine is filled with just the tools that I know how to use. Fridge and bottle opener!

Kublai said:
Nice shop! Mine is filled with just the tools that I know how to use. Fridge and bottle opener!

Sometimes, that's all you need...... :eek:ccasion14:

Looks like a really great looking guitar project in the making there on the bench!  Can't wait to see it done.

vetteman said:
Looks like a really great looking guitar project in the making there on the bench!  Can't wait to see it done.

Yes, the Wood Gnomes were into my shop again. I put up with it because they always leave me presents. This time it was two slabs of 1 3/4 thick black walnut and some 3/4 thick x 2in wide Zebrawood. They seemed to get along well together so I glued them up into a body blank.

2UxP2x.jpg

nfiS92.jpg

. Still deciding what to do next... :icon_scratch:

DangerousR6 said:
Cool shop... :headbang:

Thanks, when we looked at the house I discovered that the former owner had added on this area. I don't know what He used it for, but I knew immediately what I'd do with it.    :headbang:

Just like our country house. The previous owner was a woodworker, and had a little workshop in the basement.

So naturally, it's now a guitar shop. :)

NedRyerson said:
Just like our country house. The previous owner was a woodworker, and had a little workshop in the basement.

So naturally, it's now a guitar shop. :)

Nice isn't it, to have a dedicated area. One of the houses we looked at was like that. But there were other things about the place we didn't care for. Finally found this one. I no longer have the same problem that PRS had when He started out and was living and working in his parent's attic, having to clean wood chips off the bed before you can go to sleep at night.... :icon_thumright:

Back