Hi Guys! New Tele Deluxe build.

Thanks for the plug Max!

We just released an authentic CuNiFe vintage replica in addition to our other modifications for these WRHB's. www.telenator.com

WRHBsidebysidelo-res.jpg

I would try a set of them but I have grown to like the P90s I have in it and I'm gonna sink the money into a Baritone Tele build.

Since wide range pu:s came up I thought I'd share this:

http://curtisnovak.com/pickups/hum-WR.shtml

Yup, looked into these too. Novaks would probably be what I'd put in it if I was gonna futz with the pickups.

Thanks for the nod Max!

I realize this is an old thread but, if any of you are still looking for real CuNiFe Wide Range Humbuckers, we just found a small stash, enough for about 30 pickups, and we've re-created all the original parts except for the chrome Fender covers. You'll have to supply that if you want one of these.

Here's a photo comparing our new parts with the originals. The new chrome cover is from a MIM Re-issue.

They're real expensive but, they're also the only CuNiFe pickups currently being manufactured in the world!

WRHBsidebysidelo-res.jpg

I've got a repro going into my Warmoth Tele Custom. Price for one pickup if I ship it?

Is it less than buying an actual vintage one? I'm scared you're going to say no, that whole thing sounds pricey

jay4321 said:
I've got a repro going into my Warmoth Tele Custom. Price for one pickup if I ship it?

Is it less than buying an actual vintage one? I'm scared you're going to say no, that whole thing sounds pricey

Yeah, it's real expensive. The cost of the CuNiFe and the small run of parts was obscene and places the cost aboutn the same as a vintage original.

But, for a whole lot less, we can put alnico II rod magnets in your re-issue WRHB and they sound really sweet! Way better than the originals or other pickups using non-descript "magnet material." AlNiCo is the "musical magnet" and really sounds terrific in these re-issue WRHB for those who want a big improvement in sound without the expense of getting an original or a fine reproduction. Contact me at telenator@earthlink.net for more info. I can't be naming prices and such here.

Back