Hey, DocNrock!

hannaugh

Master Member
You know what would be cool?  If you would take us on a photo tour of all of your guitars in one thread.  It seems like you have the coolest collection ever.

You need Jack to come back on - he's practically a licensed Warmoth dealer. Haven't heard from him in a while. Speaking of Jack, anyone seen =CB=?
Willyk is another with a crazy collection.

Last I heard =CB= met a new woman.  I'm assuming he's a little busy.  :icon_biggrin:

Seriously, these guys need to have thread where they post pictures of all of their cool stuff with captions.  I don't have a large collection, but I can live vicariously through these guys if they post!

Blue313 said:
Last I heard =CB= met a new woman.  I'm assuming he's a little busy.  :icon_biggrin:

Yes, he said he would not get it to deep... I said "men always say it and women always find a way to tie the men on the chair" :laughing7:

ditto.... :p

tfarny said:
You need Jack to come back on - he's practically a licensed Warmoth dealer. Haven't heard from him in a while. Speaking of Jack, anyone seen =CB=?

Why are all the funny/interresting forum members disappearing? first Schmoopy, now CB, Jack and Willy?
also where's James? he needs to come back and tell us about his rockstar career!

back on-topic, I think there was a topic with a lot of 'collection' photos before.. let me dig it up.

*edit* found it faster than expected.. not a true 'post your collection' topic, so maybe we have to create one ;)

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2092.15

I don't really have a collection but here are some Warmoths I built on order as custom guitars with specific specifications.  Some builts never got photographed which I regretted.

hannaugh said:
You know what would be cool?  If you would take us on a photo tour of all of your guitars in one thread.  It seems like you have the coolest collection ever.

Well, thanks.  There are a lot of people on here with cool collections, but I am kinda partial to mine.  I posted a thread somewhere on here with all of my Warmoths in a single shot. 

DocNrock said:
hannaugh said:

Well, thanks.  There are a lot of people on here with cool collections, but I am kinda partial to mine.  I posted a thread somewhere on here with all of my Warmoths in a single shot. 
That would be this one..... :icon_biggrin:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=5428.0

Marko said:
tfarny said:

Why are all the funny/interresting forum members disappearing? first Schmoopy, now CB, Jack and Willy?
also where's James? he needs to come back and tell us about his rockstar career!

Yeah it sucks. I do remember Jack (I think) saing something to the effect that he did not want any kind of political discussion here because it would sour the mood. I can imagine the "hope and change" thread doing just that, I know it lessened my enjoyment of this forum.  :-\

Unwound G said:
I don't really have a collection but here are some Warmoths I built on order as custom guitars with specific specifications.  Some builts never got photographed which I regretted.

If it ain't a collection...  :laughing7:

Awesome guitars there G (sol :p)

NonsenseTele said:
Unwound G said:

If it ain't a collection...  :laughing7:

Awesome guitars there G (sol :p)

Alas Nonsense Tele, none of those babies remained with Papa.  I just ordered and built them for others which ended up in their collection.  I have been doing this for a long time (since the days of Boogie Bodies).  I'm blessed.

Found some more pics of recent builds.

kboman said:
I can imagine the "hope and change" thread doing just that, I know it lessened my enjoyment of this forum.  :-\

I don't understand why people read threads they don't want to read. Must be some kind of compulsion. :icon_scratch:

I do think though that we should either keep politics limited to either one topic or to 'current affairs' topics.. I think we now know where the (most vocal) forum members stand... so no point going on about it. and as Luke mentioned earlier, it tends to leak through to other topics too now. not good.

GoDrex said:
kboman said:
I can imagine the "hope and change" thread doing just that, I know it lessened my enjoyment of this forum.  :-\

I don't understand why people read threads they don't want to read. Must be some kind of compulsion. :icon_scratch:

Well, it's very interesting and I've learnt a lot. Not about politics as such or even the topics discussed though. So that's my reason for reading it. I much prefer to look at all the pretty pictures!

Back