heres my idea any recommendations?

rounce55

95      PWLG    6 Left Inline Gold w/  Graphite Nut
464    Jackson Style Neck Walnut/Ebony With Gold Fret Wire/White Binding
255    Soloist Flat Top H-H-H (cut for original floyd rose tremolo) w/ tummy cut
265    Green Burst w/ black on back MORE BLACK ON SIDE
145    Black Neck and Black Peg-face
55      Clear Masked Binding with Lip-over
150      Custom Inlay- Trapezoid with double diamond 12th fret
200    FRG    Floyd Rose Tremolo Gold
29.25  Metal Mounting Rings  3
12.50  Straight LP Gold Switch with Black Knob 1/2" mounting hole
30        3 concentric 500k Pot (tone and volume)
3.50      1 Round Top gold knob
22.5    3 Upper Concentric Pot knobs
22.5    3 Lower Concentric Pot Knobs
3.5      Stereo Jack by Switchcraft
7          Square Side Jackplate (Gold)
5.95    WK1      Wiring kit
0.50      Capacitor .047uf
----------------------------------------GUITAR CENTER------------------------------------------------
120      Gibson Dirty Fingers Humbucker
110      Gibson 496R Hot Ceramic Humbucker
22.99    Gibson Neck Gold Humbucker Cover
29.99    Schaller Guitar Strap Locks and Buttons
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a fan of the dirty fingers pickups - they sound like Fizzy crap.  All IMHO of course  :icon_thumright:

Why 3 humbucker routes and only 2 humbuckers?  ???

What woods on the body?

Sounds nice, but I would have a matching headstock...

You said "3.5      Stereo Jack by Switchcraft"... you don't need a stereo jack, just a plain mono one.  Stereo means two channels, for left and right.  Most guitars are not stereo.

I have also heard BAD things about Dirty Fingers.  I haven't tried them (unless they came stock on some Gibson I tried).

Doesn't sound like my kind of guitar, but my kind of guitar is probably not your kind of guitar. Tell us what you want it to sound like - name a specific artist(s) instead of saying "heavy rock sounds", then we could be more useful.  And yeah, you've got some parts that say '3 pickup' ,but only two pickups listed and a three-way toggle switch.
Also, Guitar Center is a huge ripoff for parts. Buy on Ebay (carefully) or one of the many stores out there like ZZounds or something, at least.

haha im still deciding on the middle humbucker and its gonna be maple and the neck will be walnut and ebony fingerboard

Why not try a Seymour Duncan Invader instead of the dirty fingers?  The maple and walnut/ebony would work nicely with it, since it's a darker pickup, and those woods are all pretty bright.  And it's what Synyster Gates uses, so it would probably be close to the sound you want. 

rounce55 said:
haha im still deciding on the middle humbucker and its gonna be maple and the neck will be walnut and ebony fingerboard

This will be a very brittle guitars...  :sad1:
I would suggest Bare Knuckle Pickups: Cold Sweat, that's a pimped version of Gibson Dirty Fingers...

Also would change the wood, at least body... I'm not sure about all trebly woods...

Max said:
I think the general opinion here is that EMG's sound "Sterile".  :)

As it is damn-near everywhere on this here innurwebz. I, personally, love EMG's. I say go for it, dude. I'd go 89 in the neck and 81TW in the bridge.

Max said:
I think the general opinion here is that EMG's sound "Sterile".  :)

They lend themselves well to effects and depend more on the sound of the amp rather than the pickup.  But, and this is my personal opinion, a lot of it is made up because people don't want to deal with the whole battery thing, yet they'll put up with the maintenance and finnicky nature of tubes.

SrDeMaFp said:
As it is damn-near everywhere on this here innurwebz. I, personally, love EMG's. I say go for it, dude. I'd go 89 in the neck and 81TW in the bridge.

I've got an 89 in the neck and 89R in the bridge.  I almost never use the single coil mode in the bridge.

I tried one of the new Gibson dirty fingers pickups.  Its not bad, but more of a punk sound.  I also managed to score a pair of '83 original dirty fingers off of E-bay.  They sounded very different.  Much more like hard rock...think 80's John Sykes' sound.  I put them in my Jackson RR3, but will be moving them to my Les Paul Studio.

I'd look at duncans over the dirty fingers.  Either Invaders or Distortions.  I'd still look at EMG's.  If you bought a set the pot's and jacks are included.

What wood is the body anyway?

rounce55 said:
----------------------------------------GUITAR CENTER------------------------------------------------
120      Gibson Dirty Fingers Humbucker
110      Gibson 496R Hot Ceramic Humbucker
22.99    Gibson Neck Gold Humbucker Cover
29.99    Schaller Guitar Strap Locks and Buttons
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd ditch the Gibson pickups and go for a pair of SD Seth Lover (SH-55) with gold covers... there's nothing sweeter than A2 magnets in a humbucker.  The Seths have chime for days.

Then again, I don't know what style music you play... nor your rig.

Back