Here I go again also, second project, waiting for UPS...

Hey, how'd you make that guitar?  you import pics from warmoth showcase and put them together or something?

man thats awsome! how does she sound? kidding, but how much did that rosewood neck set ya back?

- Alfang: yes, I copied the pictures from warmoth, and played around in pain shop pro. Some others pictures from the net (the tuners are not the one I ordered, but warmoth does not provide pictures usable on such a design picture).

Warmoth, it would be great if you provided for each item, a picture from above, and all at the same size. Currently, body and neck are great, but pickups, tuners, knobs... we can't use your pictures. I'm surely not the only one playing with paintshopro or photoshop, and it would be helpfull to have nice pictures from above, all same size. Would it be possible ?

- Troubledtreble, Yes I think seriously about how to get nice pickup covers (no gold strat pickup covers on the website, or wooden), and also a strat switch selector knob in something other than a bad black plastic... And I guess the screws of the 5way selector will not be gold, so I'll have to find some too.

- JR, that neck was expensive, but I fully trust Warmoth and there pricing so far seems great, so I just forgot the price, I'm lucky enough to ba able to afford it, so let's just do it ! (Furthermore, I am french, and the Euro/Dollar rate is great for me now...). Anyway, This gives a dream guitar for a fraction of the price af a custom shop, or artist package (I can't compare to private stocks, cause I never held one).

I get the distint priviledge of holding every neck that goes into the Showcase. The higher priced Rosewoods are indeed that nice. While the term "like butter" is all too often used, I can tell you that it definately applies to these necks.

Gregg, if I had your job I'd definitely have to suffer another rich girlfriend as I'd owe the company money back every paycheck....

jackthehack said:
Gregg, if I had your job I'd definitely have to suffer another rich girlfriend as I'd owe the company money back every paycheck....
Luckily, you see so much in rapid succession, you're thankfully paralyzed by indecision.  :confused4:   

Back