Help With Wiring Diagram Please

You mean the common terminals? I've jumpered them like the diagram, just used a different terminal on each pair to connect to output\ground. Does it make a difference?

LooseCannon said:
You mean the common terminals? I've jumpered them like the diagram, just used a different terminal on each pair to connect to output\ground. Does it make a difference?
no you should be fine now

Here's how I wired it:

wiring.jpg

Ah - does it surprise you that your bridge pickup doesn't work with that wiring diagram :tard: :tard:? Assuming Black is North +, you've got it headed to ground in positions 3,4,5 and nowhere at all in positions 1 and 2.

Wire "Pole #2" zero (common) lug to output, not to ground. Also wire "Pole #3" to ground, not ouput. Then you'll get:
1. Neck
2. Neck split
3. Neck + Bridge, split, parallel.
4. Bridge split
5 Bridge

You could do far cooler setups with a mega switch than that, but at least you'll have a working guitar.

you should have a working guitar with that.

A. are the pups seymour duncan? if not who made them?

B. do you have a continuity tester?

Thanks guys. So tfarny is saying it shouldn't work, and Dan is saying it should work, who's right? :)

The pups are Rio Grande, I don't have a tester.

I think I should just change the black and red\white wires so they'll be connected like in the SD diagram. In the SD diagram the black wires are on the output poles and the red\white are on the ground poles.

oops! tfarny is right

you or i :tard: got the jumpers switched around sorry!

pole 1 and 2 should go to hot

3 and 4 go to ground

Back