Help with neck for awesome Korina Strat

Roland said:
Updown said:
You are lucky I didn't buy it on the 1st Feb, as I had that & another in mind & went the other  :icon_biggrin:

What body did you end up getting?

This  :icon_biggrin:

Attachments

• Strat Front.jpg
    Strat Front.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 224
I'm glad you got that Updown! That keeps me from having to keep going back to look at! Now I can stop drooling over it! :toothy12:

And, thanks Roland! I sure am happy with it.

Roland said:
Well I guess I have to thank you for not buying it then :hello2: I'm amazed it was up as long as it was. I randomly decided to look through the showcase, saw it, was afraid it would sell, and bought it about ten minutes later. What body did you end up getting?

Had it not been routed out for a trem and finished the way it was, that body was an instabuy for me.

But to answer your question, I think you need to get the RSS feed and hold out for an exceptional BK neck to go with that body. You may not necessarily see one like the beauty posted in the thread but a nice one with the orange shows up from time to time. Be quick.

Or, call them up and roll the dice on some AAA figured neck custom built, or even have a veneer on the headstock at least.

Roland said:
Updown said:
Roland said:
Updown said:
You are lucky I didn't buy it on the 1st Feb, as I had that & another in mind & went the other  :icon_biggrin:

What body did you end up getting?
This  :icon_biggrin:

I love the natural masked binding on dyed flame maple tops. Nice choice  :icon_thumright:
Yeah, I will be buying a body almost identical to that at some point in the future. Blue finished flame maple with natural masked binding.

NQbass7 said:

Yeah, I will be buying a body almost identical to that at some point in the future. Blue finished flame maple with natural masked binding.
Ummmm .... Just to confirm !!
That is Purple Dye Top, with a Transparent Purple Back. (Will show pic's sometime later)

Back on Topic ...
jay4321 said:
But to answer your question, I think you need to get the RSS feed and hold out for an exceptional BK neck to go with that body. You may not necessarily see one like the beauty posted in the thread but a nice one with the orange shows up from time to time. Be quick.

Or, call them up and roll the dice on some AAA figured neck custom built, or even have a veneer on the headstock at least.
Yeah I totally agree  :icon_thumright:
I've seen some beauties in the past, that would've suited that BK Body.
They seem to do different woods in runs, so be ready.

Ddbltrbl said:
I went with the Wenge / Ebony neck on my Blk Korina VIP and love it! :icon_thumright:
DSC_0001-2.jpg

As a rule, I just don't like gold hardware on a guitar, but this may be an exception.

Updown said:
NQbass7 said:

Ummmm .... Just to confirm !!
That is Purple Dye Top, with a Transparent Purple Back. (Will show pic's sometime later)

Doh! Looked blue on my phone. Well purple's pretty close anyway!

Back