HELP PLEASE

slashgnr88

ok so my body came today. I am getting things ready to put her together... questions!!!!!!!!

the neck is a very very tight fit with the pocket. IS THIS OK??? IS THIS RIGHT??? (body and neck are both from warmoth)

my body has the contoured heal and the 720mod.....I dont want the screws to go thru the fingerboard. I have the 2+2 screw set for the cont heal but man do they look close when I eyeball it. ANY WISE WORDS from all yall pros on here???

thanks a ton

slashgnr88 said:
the neck is a very very tight fit with the pocket. IS THIS OK??? IS THIS RIGHT??? (body and neck are both from warmoth)

my body has the contoured heal and the 720mod.....I dont want the screws to go thru the fingerboard. I have the 2+2 screw set for the cont heal but man do they look close when I eyeball it. ANY WISE WORDS from all yall pros on here???

would you prefer it was a loose fit?  tight=good :laughing7:

short screws in the front holes (closer to the headstock) longer ones in the back holes.

no no Im digging the tight fit it just takes some force to get it in there so im just making sure its not bad to have to jam it in there hahahahahahaha

and I had the screws in dif when I was checking it so that  must have been my prob

thanks guys!

Tight is good, like others said. Push it straight in from above, don't 'slide it down the pocket' like it seems you should.

Pics?

Back