Heeeeeere's Ollie!

bagman67

Epic Member
Oliver Leon Bagman67, born Monday, 10/3/2011, at 12:47, weighing 9 lbs. 11 oz. (!), and measuring 20".  He is perfect, and so is his momma, whom I adore without reservation.

Attachments

• 6218726975_2baf736f0f_b.jpg
    6218726975_2baf736f0f_b.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 342
Hazzah!!! Congratulations to all but mostly to OLB for leaving his comfort zone. It's not easy for any one to do but even harder when it's absolutely all you've known.

Congrats, man! I've actually got a 5-month old and if there's any advice I can give you, it's make the absolute most of your guitar time.......if you even have any.

Congratulations to the whole Bagman67 family!  Good health and good cheer to the whole clan.

Now, move to San Francisco so you can send those kids to Presidio Hill School.  Its a good place.

Congrats  :blob7: to the latest addition to the Bagman67 clan.

That was easy now wasn't it  :icon_biggrin: .... Bet that didn't hurt at all  :laughing7:  Great size  :eek:
Be walking in no time !!

May good health be with all your family :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• Combinationes_Estuche_X_Festival_10s_(md).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 210
Ollie is my wife's first; I have two wee barbarians from marriage no. 1, which ended acrimoniously but at least without gunplay.  The elder of the earlier progeny (now age 14) is my little girl in whose honor Quty Pie was conceived and built.  My boy is 11, and is on his way to being a prodigy on the drums - he hears it once from his instructor, and nails it on the first or second try. They are amazing. I am blessed.

Readers of my posts from earlier this year know that this has been a year leavened with a great deal of sadness - my stepdad passed on in April, and my wife's dad in February, and the mother of my first two was the source of considerable pain as well. 

My family views Ollie's arrival as a welcome reminder that despite the sadness life must inevitably inflict on us, there is also immeasurable joy that emanates from children and loved ones.  This forum reminds me that music, too, is the source of joy, and of the comfort that a community can provide.

Peace

Bagman

Back