heavy duty 2 way 4 pole switches

Orpheo

Hi guys, I'm looking for a couple of 2 way 4 pole switches, but i prefer some heavy duty, very sturdy versions, not the flimsy type. Does anyone know where to get  those?

Lots of choices at Mouser... http://mouser.com/Electromechanical/Switches/_/N-5g2h?Keyword=4pdt&FS=True

If I knew what Ernie Ball/MM used on the Petruccis & Morses.... :icon_scratch: It really seems like there ought to be a market for some really good pots and switches for guitars, if someone could figure out Mouser's site and put that all together they'd make money having these in one place.

what EB/MM uses on the morse-sig isn't a 4 pole :( and whatever dimarzio toggles I find, are 4 pole 3 way on/off/on switches, aka: no use to me.

What I find in the links, is what I find at my local electronics shack, but I prefer something even heavier...

If you are UK based then Maplins Electronics do a 2 way 4 pole switch. I have just wired one into a set of SD Strat Blackouts to switch in & out the boost loop jumper. This only used 3 of the 4 poles but I couldn't find a 3 pole switch!

Back