Hardware blowouts!

Mor Paul

Epic Member
When was the last time anything was added to that?
I used to check a lot to see if a humbucker would show up, but I don't anymore because I don't need an ebony football shaped 7-string humbucker ring, or a fat strat pickguard with the volume knob in the tom delounge position.

I don't need an ebony football shaped 7-string humbucker ring,

I actually would've BOUGHT two of them, but they don't actually have them and haven't for months... mebbe an update is in order? :blob7:

Unlike "neck/bodies", things rarely get added to "hardware", as it is generally only when they are discontinued.

Only time I ever recall seeing pickups in recent history was when they dropped Lace and blew remaining inventory out. You're unlikely to find deal on an HB there, so keep saving your pennies.

Wait, I remember seeing the Lace's on there..
And I turn 16 December 4th. I've got plans on getting a job. That's when the nice amp comes along  :toothy10:

My Birthday is also December 4th. Although I don't have the good fortune of not having a job or being 16, you lucky lucky bastard.

There's no end of hussles/odd jobs you can do when under 16, hell, I left home for good when I was 15.

Yeah, I get most of my money around the house. Or my grandmother's house. Mostly lawn-cutting, really.

stubhead said:
I don't need an ebony football shaped 7-string humbucker ring,

I actually would've BOUGHT two of them, but they don't actually have them and haven't for months... mebbe an update is in order? :blob7:

There are four left. Waiting by the phone for your order. Buy all four and we'll remove the add from the website.  :icon_thumright:

I had asked both Spike and Dan, my usual email suspects, about the pickup rings on my  last order ($677!) and they said they were all gone - shoot, I suppose I need a $25 minimum, huh? Mebbe I can find some kind soul who's ordering stuff and can tack on the $12, cause I just spent all my extra money on this bass... :dontknow:

(It was WORTH going broke though)

I'm in no big hurry, I have my 7-string together but I can upgrade.... I just don't NEED any more guitars, I NEED to practice on the ones I have... PM sent. :party07:

Back