Happy then sad...

Just to be clear, an AANJ is not being "offered in parts", and never has been. The only time we have ever done it was on Meadowhawk and Redshifter limited runs. They have never been offered any other way, on anything else.

I would love an AANJ option on parts as much as anyone else, but this:

Is there any prospect of the Meadowhawk becoming a standard offering? Love the design.

Is there any prospect of the Meadowhawk becoming a standard offering? Love the design.

Firstly, thanks!

Making it a standard offering is a long-term plan. We probably will at some point, but not sure when. Also, the plan as I've been told is that the standard offering will have the normal square heel, and the AANJ will be reserved for limited runs. This way the body will be compatible with all the other necks we offer.

Firstly, thanks!

Making it a standard offering is a long-term plan. We probably will at some point, but not sure when. Also, the plan as I've been told is that the standard offering will have the normal square heel, and the AANJ will be reserved for limited runs. This way the body will be compatible with all the other necks we offer.
:(

You don’t seem to be having much luck. It sucks not being able to get that one thing (or combination of things) you really want.

If I’d really want an AANJ, I would pull out a chisel and do a bit of work. Not sure if I’d do it on a finished body, I’d have to really think about that. But unfinished??? That’s an easy decision.

I also don’t play up there enough for the neck joint to bother me one way or the other.

Last edited:
Back