Hannaugh

Markoooooo said:
hannaugh said:
I am back from Ireland!  Wedding was great, honeymoon was fantastic.  I've got some wicked pictures of castles and some major beer establishments including the Guinness factory and a pub that was founded in 1198.  I'm still really busy for a while though, since we are still setting up our apartment.  We also have limited internet access right now, so I won't be around much for a few weeks until we get that going. 

Thanks for thinking of me though!  Missed you guys. 

PS- I thought the Wangcaster was funny, even if it is kind of gross. 

aha! the Brazen Head? did you visit the castle of the pirate queen?

Yes, we  went to the Brazen Head, and it was awesome.  We didn't go to the Pirate Queen castle, but we did go to Trim Castle (Longshank's castle in Braveheart), Bunratty Castle, Blarney Castle, Kilkenny Castle, and Dunluce Castle.  We also went to Ailwee Cave, drove the Ring of Kerry, went to the Cliffs of Moher, walked around on The Giant's Causeway, etc.  We also saw a lot of megalithic stuff like Newgrange tomb and the ancient graveyard at Carrowmore.  Oh yeah, and we went to Glendalough monastic ruins, which was one of my favorites.  Everything was awesome, we had such a good time!  All the pubs were fantastic too, but my favorite was McGann's in Doolin.  They had good music, good beer, and I had an excellent lamb shank with mustard mash there.

Back