Hannaugh

jerryjg

Plase come back. No more off color 'wangcaster " style coments. Your thoughtfull and interesting  observations are missed
Much respect..yo.

I think she's on vacation. I'll let her give details of other things that have come up when she gets back  :icon_thumright:

Yep, her MySpace profile says she's "engaged" and she logged in last on 6/4/2009.  Maybe Max is right!

Max said:
Who says I don't have contact with her?

I'm certain she's in Europe now.

maybe she can come here to drewl over my warmoth les paul collection  :party07: it would be cool to meet a fellow-W-LP addict  :headbang:

Pretty darn selfish of her to jet off on a honeymoon, when she could've stayed home and posted on the forum with us cool guys instead....  :guitaristgif:

I'm convinced that our young Max is the smartest person on the forum, and guys, I'm serious.

Alfang said:
I'm convinced that our young Max is the smartest person on the forum, and guys, I'm serious.
Well, well, well...
Looks like Alf is the second smartest  :icon_jokercolor:

Alfang said:

Ah if I had 16 again with the 'smoothness' of Max :toothy12: Just kidding  :binkybaby:

Max, You always have great replies, I've never seen you offend anyone, you come up with some amazing research posts and links. Enthusiastic energetic, young, good looking full head of hair.

And the number one reason your the smartest one here, you hang out with us    :toothy10:

(7:47:46 PM) Max: clothing optional
(7:50:41 PM) Alexandria: Heh. Bad Maxy.
(7:50:00 PM) Max: You thought about it for a moment!
(7:50:02 PM) Max: I know it!
(7:51:26 PM) Alexandria: Hmm.. Lets see did I? Maaaaybe ^-^
(7:51:41 PM) Alexandria: What can I say? I'm a somewhat normal teenage girl
(7:51:43 PM) Max: And I've got stunning hair
(7:52:56 PM) Alexandria: Yes so flippy! eeh

You: and it's a lousy pic
Stranger: AWWWWWW
You: kinda like I have a crater in my face
Stranger: THAT'S YOUUUU?
You: yep
Stranger: you are f***king adorableee
You: unless you're talking about my girlfriend's ear
Stranger: your hair is still that long?
You: it's in there
You: pretty much
Stranger: you have gorgeous hairr
You: so, is that dead-sexy adorable?
Stranger: don't ever cut it lmao
You: it looks great in sunlight
You: ha, not the first time I've heard that
Stranger: that's dead-sexy adorable lol

Yeah, my hair gets mentioned a lot :p

I'm a pretty calm guy, so I don't feel like insulting people. Doesn't really get anywhere normally, anyways. As for energetic, you obviously don't know me. Like I said, I'm pretty calm :p I'll get old eventually, I think. Not on the calendar yet, though. Might take a while...

But definitely good looking  :icon_jokercolor:

Max said:
Kublai said:
Max, don't forget to tell us how humble you are!
I'm too humble to.
*cough*  :icon_jokercolor:  :laughing7:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLxNbEuOO20[/youtube]

I am back from Ireland!  Wedding was great, honeymoon was fantastic.  I've got some wicked pictures of castles and some major beer establishments including the Guinness factory and a pub that was founded in 1198.  I'm still really busy for a while though, since we are still setting up our apartment.  We also have limited internet access right now, so I won't be around much for a few weeks until we get that going. 

Thanks for thinking of me though!  Missed you guys. 

PS- I thought the Wangcaster was funny, even if it is kind of gross. 

hannaugh said:
I am back from Ireland!  Wedding was great, honeymoon was fantastic.  I've got some wicked pictures of castles and some major beer establishments including the Guinness factory and a pub that was founded in 1198.  I'm still really busy for a while though, since we are still setting up our apartment.  We also have limited internet access right now, so I won't be around much for a few weeks until we get that going. 

aha! the Brazen Head? did you visit the castle of the pirate queen?

hannaugh said:

Welcome back, Hannaugh. Congrats on your marriage and glad you had a great honeymoon in Ireland.

Back