H-S-H

NLD09

In the guitar I just built we put a TV Jones Supertron in the neck, a kent armstrong p-90 in the middle, and a hot rail in the bridge.

We ended up wiring the supertron to a spin-a-split.

I like it for now but part of me thinks i'll probably change the p-90 to a seth lover and the hot rail to a regular strat pickup.

rockskate4x

I didn't know that was H-S-H! (haha)

When I originally posted the question I was thinking standard sized Hum's and Singles, but that's definitely a cool combo anyway. What else, guys?

smavridis

im getting a Jazz from SD in the neck, hot rails mid, and invader bridge. i like seymour hes a pretty cool guy!

blue313

I've only played two HSH, so I have a limited opinion.  However the Air Zone/True Velvet/Tone Zone combo I installed in an Ibanez S was fantastic.

rockskate4x

I have an SD vintage rails that I would like to use in an H-S-H config... but I don't know what the the two hums should be. Would an invader be too hot? (invaders rock)

smavridis

think avenged sevenfold hot. so ya its pretty hot. thats why i am putting in a hot rails, they are also hot.

Death by Uberschall

HxH

EMG 81/85 for active

SD Invader/Jazz for passive

I do have some SD Cool Rails at the neck on a couple of my Hamer Californians which sound great also