Guitar/Bass of the Month for June: Owner finished..VOTE NOW

who should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blue313 for the win!!!  :headbang1:

I thought about having Warmoth try their best to copy that "Fire and Ash" color scheme on my new Tele, and they did say they would try, but with no guarantees. Then I decided on the blue instead.

There are a lot of great "owner finished" guitars here.

Hmm, looks like a tie between all entries...  :blob7:

Meh, i really don't care for anything this month. I guess i will vote for Tfarny's Strat.
The classic sunburst Strat with a satin finish. That's really cool actually.
I have a Fender Strat just like this, but obviously not in satin.

IMO, the hardtail kills it though. A Strat just has to have a tremolo of some sort to be a Strat.  Whether or not you use the tremolo, the vibration of the trem springs is just part of the traditional sound.

line6man said:
Hmm, looks like a tie between all entries...  :blob7:

Meh, i really don't care for anything this month. I guess i will vote for Tfarny's Strat.
The classic sunburst Strat with a satin finish. That's really cool actually.
I have a Fender Strat just like this, but obviously not in satin.

IMO, the hardtail kills it though. A Strat just has to have a tremolo of some sort to be a Strat.  Whether or not you use the tremolo, the vibration of the trem springs is just part of the traditional sound.

when are you going to enter your Bass?

dmraco said:

I think it would be in poor taste (i.e. bragging) to nominate my own instrument...
If someone want's to enter it though, that would be cool.

How come the blue bass i nominated didn't make it to this pole?
You guy's are prejudice against bassists! :icon_jokercolor:

I like that one nominated by Blue313, but I really think it screams gold hardware.  JMHO.  I voted for Wana's, even though it needs knobs.  :laughing7:

I voted metalman. For me, thats the nicest finish. most others were oil-finish, and the other 'color' finishes didn't do it for me  :binkybaby:

line6man said:
dmraco said:

I think it would be in poor taste (i.e. bragging) to nominate my own instrument...
If someone want's to enter it though, that would be cool.

How come the blue bass i nominated didn't make it to this pole?
You guy's are prejudice against bassists! :icon_jokercolor:

line6man...most of the guitars are self nominated...Feel free!  It you feel it is too tacky I will nominate you!  So many instruments on the forum it is too hard to keep them all straight!

Concerning the blue bass...that is my bad... :icon_scratch:
When going thu the nomination thread I was looking at only photos and missed your link!  I was actually excited about getting our 1st BASS!  I will have it saved and make sure it getting into the next owner finished competition.  It would be unfair to add it this late into the game.

I have thought about doing a seperate Bass of the month.  May I will will try mext month and see if I get enought entrees.

Back