Grover Roto-Grip Locking Tuners...

MN_JDTele

Plus extras!  Like new!  Full size 3+3.  Comes with original gold hardware PLUS ebony wood tuner buttons, and black spacers/washers.  All screws included also.  $75+ small flat rate shipping...$65+shipping with out ebony buttons.

http://www.wdmusic.com/33_18_1_roto_grip_locking_tuner_gold.html

Grover004.jpg

Grover005.jpg

WarmothPro_Neck002.jpg

One of my brothers just bought a set of those, and is quite pleased. They're a dramatic improvement over earlier designs, which were nothing to write home about. Plus, they're drop-in replacements for standard non-locking Grovers, so no unsightly leftover holes in your headstock.

I have some of those in nickel on the 'Hog, and I like 'em just fine.  THey're also more attractive than other locking tuners in the same price range, if you ask me.

These are some sweet lockers...atleast I think so.  But I have always liked the feel of grovers.  The roto-grip is far superior to the older style lockers.  More like schallers.  Hopefully someone here can use them. 

If those were all in-line you would have cash in your hand in about 10 minutes.

i have a set of Fender schaller locking tuners in brushed chrome i would be willing to trade.

i can send a pic to you if you like or try and post it here. pm me with contact info if you want me to send it to you.

i will be sending today at some point, had to borrow a camera as mine is lost somewhere.

Got your email.  They look good.  Let's do it up!  PM or email me when you are ready to proceed...

Back