Gregg's Outro

Wow, Gregg!  I feel like you are the soul of this board and I know you'll be missed.

Good luck with your new endeavor and I'm betting your place will be a destination for board members in the years to come!!!

~Ty

Thanks guys! Give a plug for the club? You betcha!  :icon_biggrin:

Here's the facebook page where you can see a picture of it and a video clip from the movie Animal House that featured the club, and my own little story of my special connection to it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dexter-Lake-Club/205068222897015

Hit the Like for the page and you'll receive notices as we post pictures of us cleaning, painting, sweating and opening the cafe and bar over the next 3 months. It'll be like a reality show featuring someone you know!

Gregg,

1st thank you for this forum and all you have doen for us at Warmoth
2nd congratulations on realizing the beginning of your dream

Dont be a stranger!

Gregg,
I have enjoyed this forum from the very start and wound up with an accidental business because of it.  Thank you for the opportunity to touch the world and meet many fine friends over the years.

Good luck and all the best to you and you wife.

Sincerely,
Greg

Hello Gregg,

I'm quite new here in this forum. Thanks for having had the idea to open such a great place, where "know nothing" people can actually learn something and people on here been so nice, kind and great to help me order my first Warmoth Guitar.

Glad though, that you and your wife after such a long time, were able to fulfull your dream to get something of your own and be your own bosses.

Bye  JULIA

Best wishes, Greg! Congrats and good luck on your new venture, and thanks for bringing this one to life.

A big shout out to Eric Wylie for stepping in to moderate when Brian Goode departed Warmoth. Eric's done an excellent job moderating and has devoted a lot of time to the software/data maintenance of this forum as well. Warmoth is lucky to have such a dedicated, versatile and talented guy. Thanks for all you do Eric.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks for all your work on the forum and at Warmoth, and I wish you lots of luck!  :eek:ccasion14:

All the best to you Gregg & your wife & family in following your dreams  :icon_thumright: good stuff !!

May the beer flow  :eek:ccasion14:  and the stage rattle and rock :party07:  all night long for many years to come.

Thank you for all your hard work, to get this place running nicely.
Plus the others that do a darn fine job as well.
Cheers Updown  :icon_biggrin:

Very best to you Gregg! My wife and I will give you and your wife some business at the bar, we love that part of Oregon.
Cheers, :hello2:
Phillip

Good luck Gregg. If Dexter isn't too far from Portland, I'll come down for a drink the next time I'm there. :eek:ccasion14:

Congratulations for making your dream come true and thanks for making this forum.

Good luck.

My best wishes to you and yours, Gregg! Good luck with the future, if I'm ever in that neighbourhood of the world I'll make sure to stop by. And thanks for this great forum!

If you bring the same attitude to your business you did to W and this forum, you'll be very successful - congrats and enjoy, and thanks for all you've done 'round these parts!

Gregg-
We all here thank you immensely for the hours of dedication that it took to create such a wonderful place for us to be. 
I can only imagine your new endeavor will be such a place as well.

Good luck on your new adventure and God Bless.....

LA

Gregg, thanks for all your hard work on here and all the awesomeness you brought to the board. I've been through Dexter several times and I'll be sure to look for your place next time I head out that way. It's a beautiful spot. Good luck!

Gregg -

I wish you incredible success in the new venture. thanks for your years establishing and running this UW family (and it's previous incarnation)

I'll definitely drop in if I'm ever close to the area

all the best,

R

Back