Gregg's Outro

simple

Staff member
Hi all,

It was the "grand experiment" when Brian Goode and I launched the first unofficialwarmoth forum years ago. Our biggest fear was that it would just turn into an unfriendly place like the fate of many forums. I'm happy to report that it turned out to be the great place that we dreamed it might be. Some of the old dawg members are still around from those days, be it more lurking than posting for some but I want to thank them and all the members who have made this the thriving informational community that it is.

Tomorrow (Friday) will be my last day at Warmoth. It has been an amazing 9 years. My wife and I have carried a dream of operating our own bar and restaurant for 20+ years and we are now off to do exactly that. It's an amazing little roadhouse with a rich history. We'll have amazing food, live bands and cold beer.

Warmoth has been a great company to work for and the people I've been privileged to work with on a daily basis are second to none. I am really going to miss them. I wish all of you well with your guitar building projects as well as the other dreams and ambitions you carry. I'll peak in on the forum from time to time to see what everyone is up to.

Thanks again everyone, it's been a great ride,

Gregg Stewart

Wow, I'm sorry to hear of your departure Gregg, but my best wishes to you and yor wife on your new adventures.. :rock-on:.............Doug

WOW. Hope it all goes well for you Gregg. Sounds like a great venue.  :icon_thumright:

Gregg, it was a pleasure and an honor to get to know you and work under your leadership during my year at Warmoth.  
I'm hopeful that we'll continue to run in to each other locally, and I would love to come check out your new place some time.  
Perhaps I can pm you for the local info?

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Gregg, it was a pleasure and an honor to get to know you and work under your leadership during my year at Warmoth.  
I'm hopeful that we'll continue to run in to each other locally, and I would love to come check out your new place some time.  
Perhaps I can pm you for the local info?
Pm'd ya!

I haven't posted a ton here, but this has been one of my favorite forums to frequent. My employer would not have liked how much time I spent here last summer when I was building my guitar. Thanks for creating such a great place, and gathering all these awesome people into one discussion.

Sorry to see you leave Gregg
trust me when I say this is a great forum
and a great place to learn about assembling a great guitar
Hate to see you leave, love to hear it is doing a dream my wife and myself have
good luck
Jim

Thanks for all your help with our dreams, happy to hear you're going to be living yours. All the best to you and your wife!

Gregg, can you give a plug to your place so people close enough might drop in and buy some of that good food and a cold beer.

Your still gonna be a forum member won't you?

Sorry to see you go Gregg ... thanks for everything you've contributed to making these forums such a great place to hang  :icon_thumright:

Best wishes to you and your wife with your new business.

Sorry to see you leave, but I'm happy that you are getting to live your dreams.  I hope everyone can do that before they die.

Good luck with it!

wow that's really cool!  Congratulations!

wow that sucks!  You Bastard!

:icon_jokercolor:

Can we play your bar? :)

Hey Gregg, since you're gonna be busy serving drinks and food, you won't need your guitars anymore. So I'll give you my address and you can send them to me... :laughing7:

Back