Graphtech Resomax Wraparound -- Which bridge rout option?

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to double-check something with the community (especially anyone who has one): if I am planning on installing a Graphtech Resomax wraparound bridge on a new VIP body, does it fit the Gotoh 510 rout or would I need to do something special for it to fit properly?  As far as the specs go, they both seem to have the same post and string spacing, but you never know until you actually see it physically fit, and I'd hate to get the wrong rout option.  Thanks in advance!

You best bet is to fire off an email to Graphtec and/or Warmoth just to confirm the diagrams.  Both are very good at responding within a couple day.  Provided Graphtec and Gotoh still use the measurements they provide in the diagrams, you should be good.

I just went through this. The neck pocket rout and the post spacing are the same for the Graphtech as for the Gotoh, however, the post diameter is slightly different: Graphtech = 22.3mm, Gotoh = 25. Be sure to tell the service rep. They charge $45 to install the posts, including a ground wire: well worth the cost IMO.

Back