Gotoh Floyd Rose?

Vegababy said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
-FenderMan- said:
Okay just gonna ask this one: which is better the original or the gotoh? cause I just bought the OFR thinking it was like the best.
Well, i haven't installed mine yet, and you could be right, the OFR may be the best. It's up to you though. The Schaller, Original and the gotoh are made differently weather it be a different company or different materials.
Do you have it installed by now ? Does it fit ? Are you using it recessed, and if yes, how about the sustain block ? Would it be possible to exchange the block (thinking Floydupgrades for that) ?
Yes, yes and I don't know. I haven't tried exchanging the block.

I am thinking of replacing the wilkinson in one of my older build with floyd roses... OFR is expensive and I see that the gotoh is a little cheaper so are they any good? or is the only thing that are good is original and schaller?

rahimiiii said:
I am thinking of replacing the wilkinson in one of my older build with floyd roses... OFR is expensive and I see that the gotoh is a little cheaper so are they any good? or is the only thing that are good is original and schaller?
Yes they're good I compared it to my friends OFR on one of his jackson guitars.

Back