Got my haircut today.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Maybe I just don't know any better.  My wife got tired of me wasting money on $8 haircuts, so she sent me to her girl.  My average time between cuts can be anywhere from 3 months to a year, so $60 isn't extravagant.  Anywho, her girl only cuts hair on 3 men and is a part time model.  Massage and shampoo?  Yes.

Part-time model cuts your hair?

We had a saying amongst the brothers of Alpha Sigma Phi:  PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

Seeing an American when it comes to a couple of pretty Japanese ladies reminds me of a scene from "Good Morning Vietnam:"

Adrian Cronauer: Mayday! Mayday! Dragon-Lady with incredible figure at 11 o'clock! Stop the car.

Edward Garlick: I can't do that, sir.

Adrian Cronauer: Aw, Edward, you don't understand. I've been on a small Greek island with a lot of women who look like Zorba, I never thought I'd find women attractive ever again. And now that I do, you won't even turn the car around? Thanks a lot.

Edward Garlick: You have a very important meeting with the top brass...

Adrian Cronauer: -Oh, there she is again! How did she get ahead of us?

Edward Garlick: That's another person, sir.

Adrian Cronauer: She's beautiful and quick. Speed up, check her stamina. Oh my God, they're quick, they're fast, and small. Ha, ha, ha, ha! I feel like a fox in a chicken coop!

At least you go to a place where the pretty girls actually do know what they're doing. My little brother goes to a barber shop in our hometown of Appleton, WI called "Sexy Shears,"  where girls in Hooters-esque attire and bikini tops cut your hair. They charge you an arm and a leg, and the haricut looks like you let my daughter do it when you were napping on the couch.

Back