Good Morning America Aug 11th

simple

Staff member
Hey, check out GMA tomorrow (Monday morning) and see Drew Taubenfeld playing guitar for Demi Lovato. He's a super cool guy and a die hard Warmoth user. He should be playing his new white Warmoth guitar there on national TV. 

If anyone can tape it and post the video of it that sure would be cool!  :icon_thumright:

And you seriously expect a bunch of musicians to wake up that early?

ps: You should have sent him a bunch of t-shirts.

RLW said:
And you seriously expect a bunch of musicians to wake up that early?

ps: You should have sent him a bunch of t-shirts.
really, I ain't getting up that early for nobody on my day off.....shit I'm still in vacation mode.....So I can say without a doubt I ain't getting up that early... :laughing7:

Update:

Poor shielding caused a buzz in the new white one when the studio lights came up so he played his trusty black one for the show.

Gregg said:
Update:

Poor shielding caused a buzz in the new white one when the studio lights came up so he played his trusty black one for the show.

They have video on their website. Thats a gorgeous Tele! do you remember what neck wood he used?

I was up early enough, but afraid of turning to stone/pillar of salt if I look at Diane Sawyer for more than 2 seconds, can anyone confirm she is NOT on video?

jackthehack said:
I was up early enough, but afraid of turning to stone/pillar of salt if I look at Diane Sawyer for more than 2 seconds, can anyone confirm she is NOT on video?

Confirmed, no Diane - still made of flesh and blood

That was REALLY painful, despite the absence of the Diane Sawyer factor. Disclaimer/wraning not previously disclosed in thread, Demi Lovato is next "Miley Cyrus"; admire guitar with sound turned off to avoid urge to vomit.

jackthehack said:
That was REALLY painful, despite the absence of the Diane Sawyer factor. Disclaimer/wraning not previously disclosed in thread, Demi Lovato is next "Miley Cyrus"; admire guitar with sound turned off to avoid urge to vomit.

Yeah sorry, that's what I did after a few seconds haha. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if she sounds that bad in the studio?

Back