Going my own way

For selfish reasons I'm really sad to see you go since you have been so great with us on the forum.  But logically I completely understand and wish you the best of luck.

How wonderful that you are able to work professionally in two fields that interest you.  I know from experience that it makes going to work so much more meaningful and fun.

Good luck, Eric! We'll miss you here - you've been a great moderator, a fantastic resource, and just all-around good guy. I wish you all the best in your new endeavors, and hope you'll still come back and visit.

I'm sorry to see you leave, but it sounds like you're moving on to something more exciting for you.  The best of luck to you and thanks for all you've done here!

How lucky are you to make a living following your passion(s).  Good luck in your endeavors.  Maybe Gregg, TonyFlyingSquirrel and yourself could form an ex-pat support group.  I hope the new mods will ride the same line of selective presence/non presence that let us feel self governing.

Just for the record.  I was never a mod, just a one time employee, just a week shy of 1 year.

Just don't want to mislead anyone is all.

Thank you Eric for understanding my garbled incoherent ramblings and helping me make some dream guitars.  I'll miss sending ideas to you to see if there is any chance what so ever of being able to realize them.  Good luck with the new adventure, I am sure that you will do great.
Patrick

sixstringsamurai said:
Altar said:
Can I be moderator now??!!!

:toothy12:
Seriously, Let the Lunatics run the asylum?..... :tard:
You so cray cray.... :icon_jokercolor:

:icon_biggrin:

Seriously though, to echo what's already been said...

If you pick us a new moderator, please pick us a similar one... This place is the best.

Pop in regularly!

I've heard it said "Find a job doing what you love, and you'll never work a day in your life."...

-Glad you are doing whatcha love! Congratulations!!!  :headbang:

I will miss seeing your smiling face at the Warmoth booth. I am very excited for your new endeavor. I hope it brings you new challenges and great rewards.

Cheers!

[size=6pt]"I hope our paths cross again, sometime before journey's end." - me[/size]

Eric, Good luck with your new adventure. I'm sure you will knock it out of the park, just like you always have here.
YOU WILL BE MISSED.
Please come back and bless us often.
:rock-on:

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Just for the record.  I was never a mod, just a one time employee, just a week shy of 1 year.

Just don't want to mislead anyone is all.

Sorry if I inferred.  I just meant the ex employee aspect.

No worries, I was not offended, just did not want to mislead anyone to think that I'm in a position to speak in behalf of the company, perhaps as a fanboy, yes, but not as an employee or a moderator.

Best of luck Eric.  TRX seems to be the latest in fitness.  Make sure you log in to the forum to make sure it has not imploded.

Never give up music.  You can be the Henry Rollins/George Lynch of bass players. :party07:

Thanks for all the well wishes.  They are greatly appreciated.

Today is my last day and I'm stepping down as one of the admins.  Some of the web guys will keep an eye on the place and step in from time to time.

Whenever I get the LP-ish done, I will be sure to post pics.  :eek:ccasion14: and  :rock-on:

Back