Going my own way

Wyliee

Hey gang,

Heads up.  I will be ending my time with Warmoth in about a week.  Moving on to a new job...  Sean and a couple of the web guys will be keeping an eye on the forums.  I might stick my head in from time to time.

Thanks to all of you!  This is a great forum with some awesome folks.  You all rock!

Best of luck, Wyliee, in your upcoming new adventures.  You have been the most benevolent and reasonable of dictators, and we have all prospered under your guidance.  Let us know if you're involved in some undertaking we can support with our dollars or other forms of patronage. 

Peace

Bagman

We will miss you, but congratulations and good luck with the new adventure!

Please do drop in (!) once in a while.

Will miss having you to keep us on the straight and narrow!  :laughing7:
Good luck at whatever you moving on to!  :rock-on:

Thanks Wyliee for ALL your work and keeping the peace    :icon_thumright:

All the best to you on your new endeavour  :eek:ccasion14:

Hints?  ??? :icon_scratch: :icon_thumright:

I'm still waiting for Warmoth to offer me the job of Big Bwana-Sahib  trekking through dangerous lands, bushwhacking deep into the never-seen in search of THE best tree. Guess they didn't offer it to you neither.... :sad1:

Good luck and all the best!  I know you will be missed, but sometimes you need to go off on a new adventure.  I know you'll do well in whatever it is.

StubHead said:
Hints?  ??? :icon_scratch: :icon_thumright:

I'm still waiting for Warmoth to offer me the job of Big Bwana-Sahib  trekking through dangerous lands, bushwhacking deep into the never-seen in search of THE best tree. Guess they didn't offer it to you neither.... :sad1:

I'm actually leaving the music industry...I might even be selling off one or two basses...

For decades now, fitness has been a hobby of mine.  Earlier this year I earned my TRX certification and I recently completed my NASM CPT certification.  I've accepted a position with VisionQuest in Auburn as a personal trainer.  For any of the Puget Sound peeps, come in and say hi in a few weeks.  I'll try to get you a 30 day pass and free training session!

Stepping down doesn't mean you have to leave us. Please pop in when you have the time. We'd love to know how your new life and career is progressing.

It's a geeky cliche, but heartfelt: Live long and prosper. Your presence will be missed.

Thanks for all of your help in taking care of us and making our little corner of the World a better place!  :eek:ccasion14:

drewfx said:
Thanks for all of your help in taking care of us and making our little corner of the World a better place!  :eek:ccasion14:

I must concur.  I think it goes without say, but I'll say it anyway, that a large part of the success of this forum over the past 7-ish years have been not only because of the forum users, but from Eric's direct involvment as a Warmoth employee.  He's not only moderated, but been a very tactful liaison between the consumer and the manufacturer, kept the look fresh, and helped with neat ideas to keep everyone's interest level current, ie; GOTM.

Change is good, and while we happy for Eric, it certainly does leave large shoes to fill when occupying his position as the primary forum moderator.  I know that Sean (Red Rocks) will do a fine job also, but just giving credit where credit is due.

Congrats again Eric.

Sorry to see you go, Eric!  You've always done a great job with this forum and have been very helpful with orders and all our crazy questions.  I hope you have a great time with your new career though.  :rock-on:

Back