Generic suggestions

NonsenseTele

Epic Member
Bass:

More neck back contours options.

Truss rod side adjuster or headstock adjuster.

More string-thru-body bridge options.

More inlay options.

Generic:
Sell this tuner but the locking version too!
guitar_10.jpg

Gold anodized pickguards.

I just remember this, when something get back in my mind will post more :D (not trying to be a pain in the arse, although)

I'd love to see more pre-built (not necessarily finished) '59 Roundback, Clapton and SRV Tele maple necks in the Showcase.
It'd be great to see more of a balance of maple-to- rosewood for Tele. Not a bad idea for Strat, either. Oh...in Vintage and Vintage-Modern.

I think Warmoth should throw in a couple of felt washers for the strap pegs hehehe - - or at least offer them for sale. I bought a bag of ten so I could get two.

GoDrex said:
I think Warmoth should throw in a couple of felt washers for the strap pegs hehehe - - or at least offer them for sale. I bought a bag of ten so I could get two.

Check out the local fabric store; specifically the scraps section.  You can get felt in a wide range of colors to match your body finish.

Wyliee said:
GoDrex said:

Check out the local fabric store; specifically the scraps section.  You can get felt in a wide range of colors to match your body finish.

I like the neoprene ones they sell for plumbing at hardware stores.  I have no idea what it would do to a nitro finish though.

One advantage of having a father-in-law who is a plumber, is that I have access to a limitless supply of o-rings for installing jacks, and of neoprene washers in all sizes so, yes, I am able to find ones the exact size for straplocks. But I still prefer the felt ones. By the way, the disadvantage is that we always have problems with the plumbing and the heating. He can't seem to leave it alone when it's working well enough...

L5S BASS body (and matchin 30 3/8" scale for Gibson vintage sound) My iidea on it is make a little bigger L5S body and a placement of pickups that I'll post here when I get home, but would be basically a SG Bass-kind with a less evil visual

And quick answer box under the page (without smiles, etc... for really quick answer)

I guess it's time for me to repeat that a short-scale bass neck & a couple of bodies would sell like.... crack? (I've never had a hotcake.... :sad1:) Like, a 30.5" scale neck, and a Mustang and EB-O body option. Or maybe it would fit the baby J and baby P's. It' really hard to find a good-quality short-scale bass, except for Alembics.

http://www.alembic.com/prod/sigdlx.html
http://www.alembic.com/prod/prices.html

Back