Geddy Lee, Ph. D. in Bastardly Acts

Paul-less

I was just asked to fill in for a buddy this next Saturday, playing bass in a band that does alot of Rush covers.

I would like to make a formal announcement.

Geddy Lee, you are a bastard, and when I see you this August, I am likely going to drop kick you if I get close enough.

Thank you....

Paul-less said:
I was just asked to fill in for a buddy this next Saturday, playing bass in a band that does alot of Rush covers.

Geddy Lee, you are a bastard, and when I see you this August, I am likely going to drop kick you if I get close enough.

Thank you....

I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it LOL

my late uncle was a huge rush fan and a bass player, and i was always amazed at what came out of his fingers! good luck! :icon_biggrin:

Tempest said:
Paul-less said:

Thank you....

I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it LOL

With the gig? Or dropkicking Geddy Lee?

Alfang said:
If not for Geddy's amazing complex talent, Alex would get more respect

Alex is a great player no doubt.

However, he did lose points for transforming from this:

84883200.jpg

To this:

gk_lifeson_gftpm_12_86.jpg

Superlizard said:
Alfang said:
If not for Geddy's amazing complex talent, Alex would get more respect

Alex is a great player no doubt.

However, he did lose points for transforming from this:

84883200.jpg

To this:

gk_lifeson_gftpm_12_86.jpg

Oh my...
What has happened here?  :toothy11:

mayfly said:
At least now he's running these:

DSC_01349_1277893327.jpg

These are pretty steamy amps  :glasses10:

I still want one of these. It will go nicely with my Lifeson 355  :toothy10:

Superlizard said:

Alex is the greatest player to ever avoid excessive use of his pinky.  As far as fashion sense, it must be a virtuoso thing.  He's in good company.
EricJohnson.jpg

But to bring this back around to Geddy being a Bastardly Genius, atleast you're just playing the bassline.  He sings on top of that, and when live, he juggles switching from bass to keys/synth while singing and never misses a beat.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
But to bring this back around to Geddy being a Bastardly Genius, atleast you're just playing the bassline.  He sings on top of that, and when live, he juggles switching from bass to keys/synth while singing and never misses a beat.

It's because he's Canadian. We're awesome that way.  :laughing7:

Just saw RUSH last week...all three are awesome.  The 4th man in RUSH must be the guy grabbing Geddys junk...
musik24.gif
..he can still hit the high notes!!

BTW...seems like Alex has gone away from all the PRS guitars.  I think he only used it for one song!  He mostly played a Floyd equiped Gibson Les Paul....

musik01.gif

Back