GAS Alert!!!!

swarfrat said:
That didn't last long.... and to think someone top routed that  :icon_scratch:

Yeah...like huh? Who makes that call? Maybe because of the burl on the front? But that look awesome!

swarfrat said:
That didn't last long.... and to think someone top routed that  :icon_scratch:
ps10618C.jpg

Its back!! Credit card denied??  :laughing11: To bad I don't have a card! Or maybe that is a good thing.

Bagman67 said:
Hubba hubba!

Now that is a fingerboard!

Dammit! Well, I tried.

missed-it-by-that-much.jpg

Missed it by this much!

Went out to the garage to have a smoke and think about why I'm ordering a neck I have no current use for, decided I didn't care and had to have it, and I got sniped in the meantime.

I either have to quit smoking or order faster.

There were two eyes. That's ET peeking around the corner. His other eye went into the chipper/shredder and got sucked into Warmoth's dust collection system.

man I'm glad I didn't see that neck until it was gone.  Imagine what it would look like on that Orange body.  WOW.

Cagey said:
There were two eyes. That's ET peeking around the corner. His other eye went into the chipper/shredder and got sucked into Warmoth's dust collection system.
HAHAhAHAHA, I see it now....missed that the first time... :icon_biggrin:

My bank account would be most grateful if somebody just happened to swipe in a purchase this... :)

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseNeck.aspx?i=VMS9629#.VhvT7jZdGUk

VMS9629A.jpg

vikingred said:
Nice.  If it had dots I'd grab it.  Need my dots to see.  :glasses9:

Ahhh...
You just think you need dots to see  :glasses9:
I was quite concerned the first time I purchased a neck with no dots, but once you start playing, your brain takes over and it quickly becomes a non-issue.  Give it a try!!!  It is a beauty of a neck.

Same here. It's kinda like buying your first raw neck. Seems wrong, somehow, but once you do it you're never sorry. I think it took me all of about 8 seconds to get used to not having markers on the face. Side markers are plenty.

Back