GAS Alert!!!!

Certainly I would never install a pickguard on this baby:

PT4653C.jpg

Those fanned frets that stay straighter around the nut look a lot more sensible. All the people who play even the fannedest of the fanned ones say it's easy but I'm really sure they're not grunting out E and G chords for the tip jar.

Haha, yeah. I love fanned frets, ergonomic, and headless guitars, so Strandberg is like a sort of golden trophy at the end of some race. Meaning, I want one.

Axe fx too, but bah. Irrelevance.

WHICH FACE, dude? In between the pickups there's kind of a fat-faced (Clintonesque?) bro-dude type guy who either has a ballcap on which holds a little umbrella (you can even see the storm clouds gathering behind!) OR, he's got kind of like a slightly melting skull-type face sitting on his head and the skully is wearing shades and a large tri-corner French Revolutionary starlet's sun bonnet. And way down at the bottom there's like a one-inch squashed happy-bear head with really big ears. But if you see any other kind of face in there YOU OUGHTA GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST BECAUSE YOU'RE FOOKIN' NUTS MAN. no you can't have my address

Oh, my! That's a lovely piece of work! I suppose it's a good thing Warmoth doesn't have a layaway plan.

Bagman67 said:
And this guy, at the YHGTBFKM price of $195 bucks because it has a wood chip inside the hollow:

Pt4642A.jpg

Now available on ebay for the buy-it-now price of $497.  That guy can go straight to hell.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warmoth-Mahogany-Hollow-Carved-Top-Telecaster-Body-/311136081439?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

Need to check my spyware monitoring, these danged lizards keep popping up in my browser.
GN281A.jpg

gbp30a.jpg

np5_small.jpg

I'm a guitar player dangit, and I already have more basses than guitars now. Seriously, I'm a hack guitar player, and I play guitar a heck of a lot better than I play bass.  I certainly can't justify a gecko in exotic woods.

"Justify"? What is this strange word? Are you some kinda commie apparatchik? Phbbt. I demand you buy that bass!

Back