GAS Alert!!!!

Non-Warmoth, but damn this is calling me. 

avenger-fr--s-aqua-burst-exclusive-tilt-copy.png

But I've sworn off floyds. And I have plenty of guitars. Annnd I don't have the cash. But maaaaan, If I had that money lying around ...  I love that color, and I've always wanted to try that full shred pickup, as well as the sustainiac.  And again, that color is awesome.

EDIT: should probably put in a link for more infomation:
http://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/special-edition/blackjack-sls-avenger-fr-s-detail

Bagman67 said:
Oh, man:

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Path=Body&i=MP326

MP326A.jpg

It's official, I have fallen in love with an inanimate object. I wonder how she feels about having kids & moving to the suburbs?

Wow. Never thought I'd want a spalted Maple part, but that one is really nice!

Bit pricey, though. Inner child needs another Atomic CLR, and if I build another Tele I wanna bind it myself. If I start soon, there'll still be enough time to finish it this year.

I just know that behind this explosion of spalt maple in guitars,  is a guy named bubba with a pile of maple body blanks and a gallon jug of "stump rot" from Lowes.

Tasty
btn813a.jpg

This could be the start of a new project if it weren't for them danged stars. Someone call Richie Sambora up and ask him to pick up his neck from the showcase.
btn888a.jpg

I disagree, Doug.  That birdseye body wants a neck with no inlays.  Such as:

WN1558A.jpg

WN1558B.jpg

And thus we repeat the binding and the birdseye figuring.  WIN.

Bagman67 said:
I disagree, Doug.  That birdseye body wants a neck with no inlays.  Such as:

WN1558A.jpg

WN1558B.jpg

And thus we repeat the binding and the birdseye figuring.  WIN.
I stand corrected, you are absolutely right... :icon_thumright:

I just don't get the appeal of Bird's eye.  It just doesn't do anything for me. This is more my style:

PS9555C.jpg

It even costs less. Edit: Just realized it's poplar, which may explain why it costs less.

I saw that. Had to check the particulars and as it turns out it's the right nut width, scale length, profile, etc. for me. But, I've already got a couple necks in the closet just rotting, plus several guitars that aren't complete yet... it'd probably be foolish to grab that one right now. Probably. Maybe.

Back