GAS Alert!!!!

I've got a pretty amazing 12 string in the works too.  I'm headed to see my luthier tomorrow to check out finish samples and how they work with the special finish touches I'm having him do.  It's 12 string season.

-Mark

AprioriMark said:
I've got a pretty amazing 12 string in the works too.  I'm headed to see my luthier tomorrow to check out finish samples and how they work with the special finish touches I'm having him do.  It's 12 string season.

-Mark

Is this the raffle build?

Sweet mother, this is a nice piece of mahogany:

PS4749A.jpg

PS4749D.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwhhhh......Ahhhhhhhhhh...
M528A.jpg

I've been thinking a P-bass / Strat baritone double neck might be fun. Of course, I'd have no idea what to do with the Strat neck, since it'll have two extra strings on it.

knucklehead G said:

I've been thinking a P-bass / Strat baritone double neck might be fun. Of course, I'd have no idea what to do with the Strat neck, since it'll have two extra strings on it.
You could make it a baritone.... :dontknow:

+1 to the baritone. a bass and a bass VI would be awesome, although maybe (not maybe, really) heavy i would bet!

AprioriMark said:
It's 12 string season.

-Mark

+1 on that!

I've been looking at making a 12 string tele as my birthday is fairly soon...now to convince my father  :laughing7:

Pyro

DslDwg said:
Marko said:
hmmmmm.... I would be flipping this one around all the time though..
LPCP244C.jpg

OMFG that thing is gorgeous - love that look  :headbang:

Yea, I agree  :headbang1:
I am really lovin' that look.  I hope someone buys it soon so the temptation will not bite me on the arse...

lpcp239a.jpg

Black carved top maple on mahogany, appeared in stock. Had GAS, pulled trigger, and I have the baritone LP neck waiting for it. And the people rejoiced.

jay4321 said:
lpcp239a.jpg

Black carved top maple on mahogany, appeared in stock. Had GAS, pulled trigger, and I have the baritone LP neck waiting for it. And the people rejoiced.

And well they should. That ought to be an interesting fiddle.

Back