GAS Alert!!!!

Just when I thought a Starcaster was worth waiting for!

pt3780A.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Not usually a fan of blue guitars, but this Aquamarine dye job is fantastic!
PS8321A.jpg

Too bad it's swamp ash.  :-\

After going scuba diving for the first time (i've actually only ever been twice  :headbang1:) I really cannot ever have enough blue, i mean, water. Although I think my next guitar will be either a Z or a Firebird (but I will definitely be getting both)  :cool01:

Whoa:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARVIN-CT624M-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-6-STRING-24-FRET-CUSTOM-W-HARD-CASE-NEW-/181202186263

$T2eC16N,!zQE9s3srYizBSE-hwiQOQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16F,!ykE9s7tw!+MBSE-R0IumQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16h,!)sE9swmcNQ!BSE-R9!YW!~~60_57.JPG

That's really a beautiful guitar! But, I just can't imagine why you would put a pair of cream colored plastic pickup rings on it? Couldn't they find something better than that?  :dontknow:

[quote a
uthor=Ddbltrbl link=topic=9040.msg331437#msg331437 date=1377497537]
That's really a beautiful guitar! But, I just can't imagine why you would put a pair of cream colored plastic pickup rings on it? Couldn't they find something better than that?  :dontknow:
[/quote]

That's Carvin. Notice the extra height adjustment screw on each pickup. Nobody else does that, as far as I know, and after-market rings only have 2 height adjustment screws. They could have opted for black, but that about it for Carvin's choices.

Newbie here. The GAS gods have finally given me the funds to build my own Warmoth guitar...which will be the photo below.

Carved Top Tele
Mohogany back
Flame Maple Top
Contoured Heel and Tummy Cut
Natural Masked Binding
LP style controls (Am I going to get a C&D from Gibson now?)
Purple Dye
Gotoh 510 bridge
Electrosocket jack
Black speed knobs (maybe chrome ones...Ive had an SG for years with the speed knobs so I might stick with those)
3 Way LP style switch
Seymour Duncan Triple Shot humbucking rings
2 Vol 2 Tone, will drill my own 2 holes for two on/on switches.

Yes I want 8 million sounds coming from this one guitar.
Haven't decided on the neck yet, I know it will have the warmoth headstock and a rosewood fingerboard.

Anyway, the bosses upstairs (wife) gave me the go ahead on building this guitar for my xmas present. I want to time travel right now.

Welcome aboard, mark1178!

My carved-top tele is the most comfortable guitar I've ever played.  You'll be a very happy man.  Congratulations, be prepared to change your pants when you get the delivery.

:sad:
Just had a Screamin' Deal in my cart.
Jazzmaster, swap ash top route with a 2Tek bridge. Unfinished for $99
Tossed in the 2Tek bridge in the cart.
Went to check-out.

OH Crap ..... Which one of you guys nabbed it before me.  :sad1:

Was jm448

Back