FS: Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer *SOLD*

CouchSpud

Alright, I haven't been on this forum for quite a while (no real reason why...), and I know it's kinda frowned upon when people don't participate and get on here to sell something, but I figure that if I'm going to sell something guitar related, I might as well sell it to a community that's helped me out and that I know will appreciate it.

and I might as well sell it for a nice price.

I've got a Tube Screamer here that I never really use. It never suited my needs really. It's in perfect working order, it's got a couple dings, but nothing serious. No modifications, just a straight up regular tube screamer. I'll also remove the small layer of dust that's collected on the top of it ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE! Almost dead battery included, if you really want it.

So yeah, I'll sell it foooor... it's selling on ebay for around 80-100.... f*** it, $65. If for some reason you find that's unreasonable, I'll change the price. I also don't really want this to end up with people bidding for it... but if it were to happen :evil4: I can't say that I'd stop it. Also, if you don't like it, I'll take it back and refund the money, minus the shipping.
IMG_20110806_152607-1.jpg

IMG_20110806_152347.jpg

IMG_20110806_152552.jpg

aaaand here's the ding I mentioned
IMG_20110806_152505.jpg

Back