FS: Godin Acousticaster - price reduced AGAIN

mrpinter

Maybe the world's best sounding acoustic-electric! I'm selling my Acousticaster that I've had for almost 20 years because I don't play it enough, and also I'm getting funding together for another Warmoth build. If you don't know what this is, it's hard to describe. It plays like, and sort of looks like, an electric solid body. It sounds like an amplified acoustic guitar (or a jazz guitar - I currently have it strung with jazz flatwounds and it does a very nice job of being a jazz box). It is amplified with a built in L.R. Baggs piezo transducer/and eq'd preamp system. There are 18 metal vibrators (tuning forks?) embedded in chambers inside the mahogany body, to give it the resonance of a big acoustic sound box. It really works, it sounds huge plugged right into a  PA system. Sounds great through an amp too. It's extremely versatile, and has just enough acoustic volume to make it usable for practicing without amplification. It comes with it's OHSC, of course, and is in showroom condition except for some very light hairline scratches on the back, just from use.

I'm only asking $500 for it. The street price of a new one is right at $1,000, so I think my price is fair. If you're not near the LA area - so you could check it out in person - I can accept Paypal, and I'll fiigure the cost of shipping to your location and add that to the agreed on price. Message me with your phone # if you want and I'll get back to you right away. Here is a picture of it:
GodinAcousticasterinlr.jpg

Back