Fractal Audio AxeFxII

Assumer

SOLD:
Excellent condition.  It has not left my smoke free home and has been racked the entire time.  I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.  Comes with original box and manual.  $1850 shipped in cont. US.
Thanks

Well, that didn't last long. Didn't think it would. Helluva deal. An attractive price for a high-demand item you can have RFN instead of being put on a waiting list for months?

Damn this is the second time I have been too late to the party here...

I only just realized how badly I actually wanted one of these things, someone got an amazing deal!

Sorry.  I loved the unit but I spent a lot of time just running through different amps.  I am now using a real amp and I play more.  I with Fractal would come out with a floor board of effects only.  I would buy that in a second.

Assumer said:
Sorry.  I loved the unit but I spent a lot of time just running through different amps.  I am now using a real amp and I play more.  I with Fractal would come out with a floor board of effects only.  I would buy that in a second.

This is something I wish Fractal would do is a sort of G-System like device, and it could be an effects only version with one DSP, and available as an option with amp modelling with a second DSP.

I also recently sold my Axe FX as I needed to reorganise some things. Excellent unit however.

I agree.  I wish they would come out with an effects only unit.  I would buy that in a second. 

I am sure at some point Fractal will go somewhat in this or a similar direction, but when is any bodies guess. Perhaps when all of the software editor which has come on leaps and bounds is ready for a larger market and integrates with new potential products.

Speaking of G Systems, I noticed TC just reduced the prices on these by quite an amount at least in Europe, so are they running down the line prior to release of something new or just keeping going with the existing ones. They all now have the modified IB buffer after a certain serial number. But a G System with TCs tone print technology might be an interesting thing...

So TC and Fractal, let's see which one gets to market first...

The things are in high demand and short supply. They often sell for over list. Anytime you see one for list price or less, you have to be prepared to jump on it instantly. Although, if you can stand to wait, you get the warranty. Not many have needed it - they're well-designed and built - but they're basically a computer so I'm betting they're expensive to repair. Surface-mount devices and pricey components are involved.

Fool that I am, I took mine apart as soon as I got it. Luckily, I didn't hurt it. But, if you wanna see what's inside, there's a thread here.

Back