For Sale: Warmoth Les Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipperman

Might as well try to sell it here. I feel bad that it just sits around not being loved. What I've got up is a Warmoth Les Paul, standard control rout, standard control setup, two Dimarzio humbuckers, standard Tune-O-Matic/stoptail bridge set.

Neck is Wenge with an Ebony fretboard, body is a single piece of mahogany, unchambered. Very heavy guitar in terms of the feel. Maybe in sound too, in the right hands. I don't really play heavy stuff (Why did I go with high output dimarzios then? No clue. Seemed like a good idea at the time.) but the pups are a D Activator X in the neck and an Evolution in the bridge. Guitar has a ton of sustain. Tuners are Sperzel Locking Tuners, finish is Surf Green. It comes with a truss rod cover with my friends name of it that I took off his Warmoth guitar. Hardshell case pictured is included. I can also include a pair of yellow Seymour Duncan Invaders that I used as placeholder pickups while I waited for the Dimarzio's to arrive in the mail.

Body is carved top. Neck carve is standard thin with the 10-16 inch Compound Radius fretboard. I guess this isn't really my thing either; I find a 7.25" is better for me.

As far as the guitar goes, there is some fret wear on the frets at this point, but only on three of them. I don't really notice it as I don't play it much anymore since I have a Warmoth Strat. Guitar is set up for 11-50 gauge strings. Volume pots are CTS pots, tone pots were pulled out of a Gibson Les Paul. I believe the capacitor is a Sprague Orange Drop .22 cap. Looking to get $700 or best offer, please be reasonable. PM me or post here if you're interested. Any specific angles/pictures of the guitar can be taken upon request and posted here or sent via my email account, text messaged etc.

Payment would be done by paypal. On ebay  I have over 400 transactions and 100% feedback since 1999. A fair share of that is sales. Please feel free to ask any questions, make angle requests etc etc. Shipping IS covered in the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back