Football Season is Here

Patrick said:
JaySwear said:
to be fair, baltimore fans hate redskins fans. jets fans hate giants fans (bills fans don't even count). eagles fans hate steelers fans. none of them are in the same division, or even the same conference.

but i agree, i hate celebrations for preseason games. but a statewide rivalry i'm definitely ok with.

All of the diehard redskins fans I know are notorious for preseason celebrations. After a preseason win they all tell everyone else how the skins are going 19-0 and it's the start of a dynasty.  :doh:

I can't stand redkins fans or eagles fans. But I HATE steelers fans. They are the worst.

Apparently you've never been in a Cheesehead bar.

Patrick said:
I have not, nor do I want to. I have heard too many things... :laughing7:

Ohh don't worry--I grew up in that area. Going to a cheesehead bar doesn't hurt at all--just pinches a little, at most.

thought i'd bring this thread back with a couple funny pictures for you football fans out there. chances are you'll find one or both of these to be pretty funny. i thought both were pretty good :laughing7:

Feature-Jerry-Jones-R_jpg_445x1000_upscale_q85.jpg
Feature-McNabb-R_jpg_445x1000_upscale_q85.jpg

PS: these are from the onion's sports page. gotta love the onion! http://www.theonion.com/section/sports/

Suprisingly, Jerry is not loved by all in TX.

In no particular order:
1.  Fired Tom Landry
2.  Later fired Jimmy Johnson
3.  Snubbed lifelong season ticket holders for new stadium season tickets
4.  Somehow eminent domained people out of their homes to build the new stadium
5.  Hired T.O.
6.  Won't let his coaches coach, so he gets stuck with 2nd rate "yes men", i.e.  Chan Gailey, Dave Campo, Wade Phillips   

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
5.  Hired T.O.

thats true, i forgot about how excited people were when he went to dallas. seems like jason witten could be up there too. people seem to love him

T.O. was a very polarizing hire.  I worked with a guy that was going to burn all of his Cowboy memorabilia because of it.  T.O. and Jason Witten don't even belong in the same sentence.  T.O. has left a trail of destruction everywhere he's went since he started playing the game in grade school.

Back