Floyd rose repair question

po_0784

Strangely, since I put an order for my warmoth neck (should be here in 3weeks)... my other guitars are falling apparts  :sad1:. They must be jealous  :dontknow:

I currently have a problem with my Ibanez RG7 prestige. Its an old guitar and she has done a lot of shows.... The frets are getting flat everywhere on that thing, so I will need to replace them. I really like this guitar but because of some financial problems, I can't repair it for now...

Anyways, she got an Edge 7 tremolo. Which is SO amazing by the way. The problem is, the trem bar is now floating in the hole. I replaced the trem-bar's bushings before (little washers on the trem.. its a push-in) and it didn't help. The only way to make it work precisely is to put a little piece of tape with the bar and force it in. Sadly, I think it worsened the problem (shame on me). Any ideas?

I like this guitar.. she might get a refret when money is no longer a problem. A refinish one day :icon_thumright:. and who knows.. a new bridge? But those thing are so costly (iba floyd..).

Back