First Warmoth completed

noname

Finally done. The only problem is that my daughter is claiming ownership and she does not want to part with it  :blob7:.

Some initial pics . . . I will make some better ones later.

img0725xl.jpg

img0727y.jpg

img0731ig.jpg

img0734i.jpg

Neck - Goncalo/Pao Ferro; 10-16 radii, standard thin, Schaller locking tuners
Body - alder, neon pink
Pickups - SD SSL2/SSL2/SSL6
Bridge - Callaham

Reminds me of Necco wafers. Bold choices. I salute you. But it's no wonder your daughter likes it so much. You could give my niece a pink brick and she'd love it.

noname said:
Finally done. The only problem is that my daughter is claiming ownership and she does not want to part with it  :blob7:.

Guess you gotta build another for yourself.  Sucks to be you!

Nicely done, and like reluctant_builder said, bold choices - do we get to hear clips?

Peace

Bagman

OH yeah  :glasses9: ...
If I showed my two lovely girls this guitar, they would say .... DAD I want you to build me one, just like that  :icon_biggrin:

COOL Indeed  :icon_thumright: yummie neck too, nice work !

Bagman67 said:
noname said:

Guess you gotta build another for yourself.  Sucks to be you!

Nicely done, and like reluctant_builder said, bold choices - do we get to hear clips?

Peace

Bagman

Yep, it seem that the new project is around the corner. I just saw light alder cream colored body in showcase that would go great with classic maple/rosewood combo. Back to basics  :icon_thumright:.

Soundclips might take a while, but it will happen.

Back