First ever Meadowhawk body routed for a tremolo...

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Heads up to anyone who may be interested: today we are releasing a few more Olive Drab bodies, this time without the tattoos - AND - three of them are Meadowhawk bodies routed for trems. These are the first Meadowhawks we've ever done with trem routs.

Don't know if anyone here is into Olive Drab Meadowhawk with a trem, but you might take a gander regardless, as it could be an indication of the possibilites that are to come.

Keep an eye on the Warmoth website this morning!

You know, if you sell me one in secret it’s still a “limited release”. I won’t tell 🫢

You know....we do have some of the 40th Anniversary-style Meadowhawks still available as full kits for those who are truly interested. DYI assembly. Includes the body, neck, case, all hardware, and BK pickups. The whole shebang.

5e3c6ea37def7a0717b042f639f7c731.jpg

Which ones? The 40th Anniversary version? Hipshot Hardtail.

These new Olive Drab ones I think were routed for Gotoh 510 trem, but it looks like they are all sold already.
The 510 trem was a good choice. I think a Hipshot US Contour trem would be a good choice too, since you're using Hipshot's hardtail bridge on non-trem guitars. It's what we use on our guitars, and they work great; They also look good. :cool:

Awesome! Can't wait to see Meadowhawk w/ trem built up!

Me, too!

Unfortunately, it will be a bit of a wait before it comes together. I was stretching to make this purchase, but I NEEDED it :D .

This will be my first "self-built" trem-equipped guitar. I've been thinking about one for a while. Was considering a Strat, Soloist, or Velocity. This one checked all the boxes, though.

I'm trying to decide between the "standard" 510 (like the one Warmoth sells) or one of the higher end models.

Also going to wait for the right Warhead neck to pop up in the showcase.

Leaning towards Lollar Novel 90 pickups for this one.

The color combos for hardware have been swirling in my head ...

Fun times!

(y)

Back