First build planned - Do I have everything I need?

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned The Beer. It's important. You gotta have a lotta beer.

Remain calm. Drink the beer. Peer into the future as you go. Don't let the things you're doing get in the way of what you're going to be doing.

Well, there's beer... and then there's beer. And there's drinking... and then there's drinking. I certainly know from experience that the worst enemy of guitar construction is frustration, attempting to get cured by "Dammit! You're going to go IN there, you little piece of $%&*@!!! Uh oh. Can't you just bring four cases and move into Orpheo's for a week? It may be safest. For the guitar...

I got a tracker mail from Warmoth this morning.
My package should arrive tomorrow. :guitarplayer2:

I placed the order on 12/03/2013 (DMY date format) and it should arrive here 17/04/2013.

That's just over one month!
Mind you I even got the body painted and the neck treated. :guitaristgif:

Warmoth actually took me by surprise.
I still need to order the pickups and a guitar case :cool01:

warmothres.jpg

I asked them for a toggle & volume setup...
What did they do? Toggle - volume - tone :laughing8:

What are you going to do about it? I would call them, get a discount, and put another pot in there just for looks. :dontknow:

Check your invoice before you call them about it. If volume and tone are on there you won't have a pot to piss in when it comes to trying to get any kind of discount.
MULLY

mullyman said:
Check your invoice before you call them about it. If volume and tone are on there you won't have a pot to piss in when it comes to trying to get any kind of discount.
MULLY

Hey, I double checked and the invoice says (toggle), (volume) and the rest are Xs.

Update on this:

Warmoth refunded 75 dollar and sent me the extra parts needed to fill the tone hole (CTS pot, knob, resistor).
I'm pleased by the swift handling of the problem.

Kudos.

Back